BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Krystal M.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this cereal because I can have it with milk like a regular cereal but I also put it in my yogurt or even alone. I like that it contains flax seed and it other ingredients that will help with my digestive system. I also get other flavors from this same brand. This is somethng you would love and it taste great!
En B.
Any of the Kashi Go lean is a great choice for a morning cereal. They're still pretty sweet, but they definitely contain much less sugar than other brands. I genuinely enjoy the Honey Almond Flax the most, but the Crunch Multi-grain is arguably the healthier choice.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is so good! I wish more came inside of a box, but I'll take what I'm given (even though it is a bit expensive). I like that Kashi cereals keep you full for a long time, and they are healthy. The flavors are also good without being bland! Great choice for a cereal!
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I love all Kashi products so this is always one of the ones I purchase when I see it at the grocery store - the only thing I would change about it is the lack of flavor is sometimes apparen't from bite to bite - some bites are very flavorful and some are very bland but overall its a great bowl of cereal each time.
Ellie P.
New York , NY
This Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond cereal is a must buy! I eat it for breakfast and even dinner sometimes. It is healthy and packed with protein so it keeps me fuller longer. It is a cheap alternative and a box lasts a very long time. This is the only cereal brand that I purchase because it is very filling and healthy.
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Recently purchased this for the 1st time bought 2 boxes and we absolutely love it very healthy not too sweet. Great value bought another 4 boxes this past weekend on sale. Great snack for mid day or early morning for kids or adults. The added flax is why i bought it
Krystal W.
Austin, TX
I like Kashi GOLEAN Crunch Honey Almond more than some of the other Kashi cereals. It has good nutrients but also some preservatives and added sugar. It's more expensive than other cereals so I generally only buy it when it's on sale -- its not worth $5 a box.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Everyone in my family loves Kashi's Go Lean Honey Almond Flax and will eat it with or without milk and we also put it on our yogurt for a yummy add in treat!! Plus it's super good for you so it's a win win for us!!! I definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't!!!!
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
This stuff is great! Super yummy with vanilla almond milk, and for any time of day. I love it with as much fresh fruit as I can fit in the bowl. Also a great lower-sugar substitute for granola in trail mix or in parfaits. Will definitely keep buying!
Erinn L.
Kansas City, MO
GOLEAN is my jam! I like Kashi products because it feels like you're eating healthy, but it doesn't taste like rabbit food (even though sometimes it may look like it.) I would actually probably give this 3.5 stars, I really do like the flavor of this cereal and the fact that it has flax is great, but the crunchy bits are sometimes a bit TOO crunchy, and I don't want to have to work that hard to eat my cereal!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?