BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Tina Z.
Brooklyn, NY
The taste and texture are A+, but because of the high sugar content, I view it more as granola than as cereal. The fiber content also makes this much more filling than regular cereal, so you stay full for longer after having a bowl. If only there was less sugar! This is not a health food.
Cris M.
Nesbit, MS
By far my favorite cereal around. The texture is great and you get flavor in every bite. I have bought this since it came out. Sometimes the clusters are a little hard but once you start you won't br able to stop. I will repurchase this cereal as long as they continue to make it.
Krystal M.
I love this cereal because I can have it with milk like a regular cereal but I also put it in my yogurt or even alone. I like that it contains flax seed and it other ingredients that will help with my digestive system. I also get other flavors from this same brand. This is somethng you would love and it taste great!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is so good! I wish more came inside of a box, but I'll take what I'm given (even though it is a bit expensive). I like that Kashi cereals keep you full for a long time, and they are healthy. The flavors are also good without being bland! Great choice for a cereal!
En B.
Any of the Kashi Go lean is a great choice for a morning cereal. They're still pretty sweet, but they definitely contain much less sugar than other brands. I genuinely enjoy the Honey Almond Flax the most, but the Crunch Multi-grain is arguably the healthier choice.
Ellie P.
New York , NY
This Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond cereal is a must buy! I eat it for breakfast and even dinner sometimes. It is healthy and packed with protein so it keeps me fuller longer. It is a cheap alternative and a box lasts a very long time. This is the only cereal brand that I purchase because it is very filling and healthy.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I love all Kashi products so this is always one of the ones I purchase when I see it at the grocery store - the only thing I would change about it is the lack of flavor is sometimes apparen't from bite to bite - some bites are very flavorful and some are very bland but overall its a great bowl of cereal each time.
natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Recently purchased this for the 1st time bought 2 boxes and we absolutely love it very healthy not too sweet. Great value bought another 4 boxes this past weekend on sale. Great snack for mid day or early morning for kids or adults. The added flax is why i bought it
Krystal W.
Austin, TX
I like Kashi GOLEAN Crunch Honey Almond more than some of the other Kashi cereals. It has good nutrients but also some preservatives and added sugar. It's more expensive than other cereals so I generally only buy it when it's on sale -- its not worth $5 a box.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Everyone in my family loves Kashi's Go Lean Honey Almond Flax and will eat it with or without milk and we also put it on our yogurt for a yummy add in treat!! Plus it's super good for you so it's a win win for us!!! I definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't!!!!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?