BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Hiral R.
So much flavor all while still being healthy. This flavor is my go to for weekday breakfast. Keeps you feeling full. Definitely a little on the pricey side though.
Michaela L.
Orem, UT
Best cereal ever!! Crunchy but not too crunchy, if you know what I mean. It is just as good right when you pour the milk as it is after 5 minutes sitting in the milk.
Jen M.
Northampton , PA
A little high in calories and fat and carbs for me but this stuff is seriously incredible! Goes great in a bowl with some milk or dumped on top of some yogurt! Highly recommend.
Jill S.
This cereal taste great and helps keep me going during the day. I had gastric bypass surgery over 10 years ago and still can not tolerate sugary foods. So I make my own cereal mixes for snacks throughout the day to satisfy my sweet tooth craving. I add Kashi Go Lean Crunch to each mix I make. It adds a lightly sweetened crunch that taste great with each of the cereals I have tried it with.
Katherine R.
Laurinburg, NC
I purchased this product at Food Lion a couple weeks ago because I really love the Kashi Honey Almond Flax bars, but I was really disappointed by this cereal. I don't think it had the same flavor as the bars, but it also was just super bland to me. I felt like the rice crisps mixed in with the granola were weird and gave the cereal an odd texture. Was expecting a bit more from Kashi I suppose, I gave the box to my mom to take to the health junkies at her office.
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
This cereal is delicious and has a good amount of protein. It's great for those looking to start eating healthier as it is still naturally sweet from the honey. I eat it with almond milk, and add a teaspoon of hemp seeds, and half a banana or a few ripe blueberries. My only complaint is that some of the crunch clusters can be very big and tear apart my gums when I try to bite into them. Other than that, I really enjoy this cereal and the brand.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Have been finding myself purchasing this cereal regularly for the past year or so. I find that although it is a little too crunchy (not recommended for sensitive teeth), it tastes really good and leaves me feeling full and content. If I'm craving a sweet snack, sometimes I add some blueberries or cacao nips and it does the trick. Ingredient list is also a plus.
Shannon H.
I like the Kashi cereals because I feel like their one of the healthier choices for cereal, but that are still tasty. I love honey and almonds in my cereal, so i really enjoyed this cereal. Filing enough for a cereal, and I felt like I got more nutrients from this than more of the name brand cereal brands.
Tina Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
The taste and texture are A+, but because of the high sugar content, I view it more as granola than as cereal. The fiber content also makes this much more filling than regular cereal, so you stay full for longer after having a bowl. If only there was less sugar! This is not a health food.
Cris M.
Nesbit, MS
By far my favorite cereal around. The texture is great and you get flavor in every bite. I have bought this since it came out. Sometimes the clusters are a little hard but once you start you won't br able to stop. I will repurchase this cereal as long as they continue to make it.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?