BY KASHI #49 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Ava🐷 A.
Guys omg this is a life saver. Its super fast and very healthy. I love to eat this with almond milk and it's :0 it's really good for school or work because it's super filling so you don't have to eat a lot witch will take less time.
Brittney T.
Hahira, GA
The kashi cereal and bars are great, they always have low sugar but still taste good. I have been buying kashi brand for years now. My favorite is the Dark chocolate cherry granola bars. The price is right in line with other granola bars.
Yessica L.
My favorite cereal is Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Multigrain Cluster. It is so yummy delicious satisfying that you dont even notice is good for yout body and health. My favorite part are those delicious clusters.mmmm
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is my favorite cereal. I'm not a cereal person but I do crave this one in the mornings. It's a great start to my day and I have bought this multiple times and eat it 2-3 times per week. Yummy flavor and a great cereal!
Shelby R.
I did not like this cereal at all. I normally love Kashi but this really bombed. It is so hard to eat and rips apart your upper mouth. Although, it is healthy. I would not recommend this to anyone with a sensitive mouth.
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
This is one of our favorite cereals! We love it because it is healthy, full of grains, and keeps me full for a while.  you can get it at pretty much any grocery story. WE love anything honey flavored so it's perfect.
Abby M.
Castle Rock, CO
THE BEST CEREAL EVER! Seriously I'm not a huge cereal person but give me this and some almond milk and I'll eat it all day every day, if you haven't tried this you're SERIOUSLY missing out it's amazing!!
Melissa H.
Raeford , NC
Really good cereal. The only thing, small box for the price of almost $4 a box. It has a great taste though, so I guess it’s worth the price. I bought this a Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
Kashi always keeps me satisfied. They add lots of healthy touches to their cereals. They're crunchy cereals are awesome to top oatmeal/ yogurt parfaits. I also like to add bananas to my cereal when I eat kashi. Keeps me full and healthy !
Logan D.
I'm not a huge cereal person but i do love this cereal. I have bought it multiple times, it's not too pricy and it's healthy! It stays crunchy for awhile in the milk and doesn't get soggy fast.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?