BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Madeline B.
Washington, DC
Combining this with plain Greek yogurt and a bit of honey is my favorite breakfast! It's also great with cow's or almond milk - just a bit of sweetness. It's VERY crunchy, though, so I wouldn't recommend this for little ones or those with dental issues.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nice to add to great yogurt and fruit in the morning for breakfast or to top muffins/banana bread as a streusel, Go Lean Crunch is slightly sweet, with a lovely crunch. I like the nutty flavors of the almonds and flax seed in this particular flavor.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
This cereal is great!! The flavors are interesting enough to ensure that your bowl of cereal isn't boring, but they also aren't too strong that this cereal can't be incorporated into other dishes. I break up these clusters into homemade acai bowls to add some crunch and it's the perfect addition!
Molly R.
Love how versatile this is. It’s great eaten as a cereal, but I usually like it on top of yogurt. It’s perfect since it already has the honey, nuts, and crunchy texture all in one! Feels like a healthy option, without sacrificing on flavor.
Caitlin D.
I swear by this cereal! Eat it weekly! It's got a great amount of protein and fiber. Has a great crunch to it that you would want out of your cereal even soaked with milk. Also goes great as a granola with yogurt. Highly recommend.
Ava🐷 A.
Guys omg this is a life saver. Its super fast and very healthy. I love to eat this with almond milk and it's :0 it's really good for school or work because it's super filling so you don't have to eat a lot witch will take less time.
Brittney T.
Hahira, GA
The kashi cereal and bars are great, they always have low sugar but still taste good. I have been buying kashi brand for years now. My favorite is the Dark chocolate cherry granola bars. The price is right in line with other granola bars.
Yessica L.
My favorite cereal is Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Multigrain Cluster. It is so yummy delicious satisfying that you dont even notice is good for yout body and health. My favorite part are those delicious clusters.mmmm
Amanda G.
This has a great taste but the texture... it will rip your mouth to shreds. Like you need to let this soak in milk before eating. Delicious but hard to eat lol kind of fattening, and a serving size is not filling in my opinion. Also, it priced a little too high.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is my favorite cereal. I'm not a cereal person but I do crave this one in the mornings. It's a great start to my day and I have bought this multiple times and eat it 2-3 times per week. Yummy flavor and a great cereal!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?