BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
So tasty for a morning snack! I put this in with my yogurt and fruit for a good healthy start to the day. Something I eat a few times a week, sometimes twice a day (I sneak it into my lunch). Definitely recommend!
Christa R.
Medicine Hat
I like that it doesn't get soggy too fast after adding milk. I like the subtle sweetness and also the protein component. Thank you kashi! And thank you influenster for reminding me of this cereal.
Anna A.
St Albans
These are so yummy! Definitely one of my absolute favourites when it comes to lean breakfast foods. I love how they're lightweight and not too heavy too!
Samantha P.
Brantford, ON
I love this cereal , not to heavy and not to sweet it's perfect to start my morning off with. I'm a huge fan of most of the kashi go lean brand cereals
Shasta W.
Surrey, BC
So yummy! For something relatively healthy and guilt free I love treating my self to a bowl of this. My picky hubby will even eat it !
Salkie N.
TRURO, NS
I love this cereal! I either have it with milk or serve it with blueberries and Greek yogurt. Works great as a substitute granola.
Shanna T.
Love these! They taste great & they are full of fiber! I love the taste of honey & almonds without being too sweet.
Shannon B.
Maple Ridge
Yummy, tasty, and healthy all rolled into one. I love that I don’t feel bad about eating this in the morning.
Raw A.
Doha , Doha
Helps me maintain a balance diet plus the taste is really great without the need to worry about calories
Felice S.
Surrey, BC
Healthy and yummy! Unlike other cereals, this will make you feel fuller! It has high fiber too :)
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?