BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Amia D.
Kashi granola has been a big part of my mornings in my household! My family is a big fan of the Kashi brand as I'm trying hard to make sure that we eat a full healthy breakfast every morning. They quickly attached to this granola and other products of Kashi.
Katie S.
One of my favorite mixes for a parfait. It does contain a good bit of sugar, but the flavor is just wonderful. It's perfect for a mid-day snack. It's pretty reasonably priced too. It's also convenient because it is very easy to find, it's usually available at most grocery stores.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this product!! I use it on top of my yogurt parfaits and it adds the perfect amount of honey and almond taste (2 ingredients that I previously added separately) and crunch! I love the flax as well because it adds fiber and healthy fats to add to a well balanced meal!
Katie O.
Lakeview, OR
Cereal is my go to in the morning when I'm short on time before work. This brand has such an amazing flavor and the perfect amount of crunch! Great with milk or even mixed in with yogurt and fruit. I have to make sure I have at least a couple boxes on hand, they go quick!
Sandra L.
LOUISVILLE, CO
I am a regular buyer of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax. I use this cereal to make yogurt parfaits layering the cereal between fresh berries and yogurt. It is a healthy breakfast and Kashi is a fraction of the price of granola. It has a high fiber content as well.
Elizabeth W.
Delicious with almond milk! I love that this contains protein. Flavorful and sweet without being too sugary and sickly. Perfect for a quick breakfast. I've purchased this several times. Some of the clumps are a little bigger than bite-sized, but delicious nonetheless.
Kayla F.
Atlanta, GA
This cereal is really good. It's super healthy, keeps you full, and has a great flavor. In terms of a cereal, it is probably one of the best you could get. It is sold at most grocery stores and the other flavors of Go Lean Crunch are great, also! I buy this often.
Kait R.
St Matthews
This cereal is great! I eat a lot of very sugary cereals, and eating this cereal makes me feel healthy (since there's so many healthy things in it!) I wish that it came in larger boxes, and perhaps was slightly less expensive, but most healthy things are pricier.
Kristin B.
seattle, WA
Best granola cereal as far as taste and lower cal count. Granola is so tasty, but a lot of brands are so high in cal you cant eat much in a serving. This however you can eat a whole bowl of! Since this came out like a decade ago i have been eating this.
Madeline B.
Washington, DC
Combining this with plain Greek yogurt and a bit of honey is my favorite breakfast! It's also great with cow's or almond milk - just a bit of sweetness. It's VERY crunchy, though, so I wouldn't recommend this for little ones or those with dental issues.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?