BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Jacklyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Kashi cerals. I actually just finished a bowl of the Honey Almond Flax, you can purchase this cereal at SPROUTS, WholeFoods, and your local grocery store. The Honey Almond Flax has a touch of sweetness to it and I love the crunch from the cereal as well! Usually between $4-5 a box.
Amia D.
Kashi granola has been a big part of my mornings in my household! My family is a big fan of the Kashi brand as I'm trying hard to make sure that we eat a full healthy breakfast every morning. They quickly attached to this granola and other products of Kashi.
Katie S.
One of my favorite mixes for a parfait. It does contain a good bit of sugar, but the flavor is just wonderful. It's perfect for a mid-day snack. It's pretty reasonably priced too. It's also convenient because it is very easy to find, it's usually available at most grocery stores.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this product!! I use it on top of my yogurt parfaits and it adds the perfect amount of honey and almond taste (2 ingredients that I previously added separately) and crunch! I love the flax as well because it adds fiber and healthy fats to add to a well balanced meal!
Katie O.
Eugene, OR
Cereal is my go to in the morning when I'm short on time before work. This brand has such an amazing flavor and the perfect amount of crunch! Great with milk or even mixed in with yogurt and fruit. I have to make sure I have at least a couple boxes on hand, they go quick!
Sandra L.
LOUISVILLE, CO
I am a regular buyer of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax. I use this cereal to make yogurt parfaits layering the cereal between fresh berries and yogurt. It is a healthy breakfast and Kashi is a fraction of the price of granola. It has a high fiber content as well.
Kayla F.
Atlanta, GA
This cereal is really good. It's super healthy, keeps you full, and has a great flavor. In terms of a cereal, it is probably one of the best you could get. It is sold at most grocery stores and the other flavors of Go Lean Crunch are great, also! I buy this often.
Kait R.
St Matthews
This cereal is great! I eat a lot of very sugary cereals, and eating this cereal makes me feel healthy (since there's so many healthy things in it!) I wish that it came in larger boxes, and perhaps was slightly less expensive, but most healthy things are pricier.
Kristin B.
seattle, WA
Best granola cereal as far as taste and lower cal count. Granola is so tasty, but a lot of brands are so high in cal you cant eat much in a serving. This however you can eat a whole bowl of! Since this came out like a decade ago i have been eating this.
Angela O.
Eastpoint
You always feel better when you pick things from the grocery store that is actually healthy and this is healthy and it fills you up and gives you energy for your whole day I love the flavor it doesn’t taste like health food it taste like really good cereal
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?