BY KASHI #60 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Audreanna B.
Farmersville, TX
Amazing cereal! Perfect for breastfeeding mommas! Low calorie and heart healthy as well! Definitely recommend
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite cereals! Nicely sweetened without being too much and keeps me full throughout the morning.
Sarah C.
Healthy and tasty. Can be hard! I actually chipped a tooth on this one time. I still bought it again though
Joelinn C.
Riverside
So good! Super healthy with various grains and low sugar. Great as cereal or in yogurt with fruit and nuts
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This cereal is great tasting and filling. I like that it is simple tasting but also not too plain tasting.
Cassie A.
Hanford
Love this cereal because it offers 9 grams of protein and 4gs of fiber. Great add in to oatmeal or yogurt.
Nikki N.
I love this granola in my yogurt. It's got just enough sweetness and super crunch! I eat this almost daily.
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
I'm addicted to this cereal it's a little pricey but so worth every bite. It's healthy but still delicious.
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I'm always looking for healthy breakfast and this is one of my favorite I love all the healthy ingredients
Kyla P.
Provo , UT
This is super yummy and filling. I eat it with almond milk and it tastes great! One of my favorite cereals
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?