BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Sarah C.
Healthy and tasty. Can be hard! I actually chipped a tooth on this one time. I still bought it again though
Kyla P.
This is super yummy and filling. I eat it with almond milk and it tastes great! One of my favorite cereals
Danielle Z.
I love this cereal! It tastes great and also helps me get my daily dose of flax and nutrition I am seeking.
Nikki N.
I love this granola in my yogurt. It's got just enough sweetness and super crunch! I eat this almost daily.
Maddie S.
West Bend, WI
This is very filling and is healthy for you too with vitamins and minerals. It’s very good with almond milk
Mona K.
Hilo
Great Honey and Almond flavors. Perfect for a healthy breakfast or late night snack r anytime of the day.
Julia H.
One of my favorites from when I was vegan. Quality ingredients that both taste good and are good for you.
Amy L.
Linwood, KS
Yum! It's easy to add fruit and nuts to this and eat dry, with yougurt, or even the traditional milk way.
Heather N.
A delicious healthy cereal with protein and fiber. It has a good crunch to it. Good for the whole family.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
I really like Kashi cereal it keeps me
Full longer then other cereal and isn't packed with a ton of sugar
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?