BY KASHI #57 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Amy F.
Spring, TX
Very tasty for being a quality, healthy cereal option. The taste is not too full, but that is what to expect with a healthy cereal
Ashley M.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite healthier breakfast cereal. I love the crunchiness and the slim cut almonds are a perfect meal to start of your morning
Lauren M.
I mix this cereal into my Greek yogurt and add blueberries. Super delicious but wish the sugar wasn't so high. Still a good snack!
Kate
Fairport, NY
Literally eating this while I type. So delicious and crunchy! Fills you up and keeps you full for hours. Great for a fast breakfast
Carmen V.
Tampa, FL
We live this cereal my husband is diabetic and he loves the flavors of this cereal is stays crunchy in the milk. It's really good
Lana L.
Columbia MO
Easily one of my favorite cereals. Tastes great and actually keeps you feeling full for hours. A very nice way to start your day.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this cereal and I think it very good. It is also good for you and yes it is healthy. I bought at the grocery store.
Katie F.
Chestertown, MD
These always keep me nicely full and energetic until lunch! I love to eat it with almond milk. The milk afterwards is yummy too!
Rachel M.
This cereal is perfect it fills me up with all of the protein yet feels super light in my stomach. Its great with yogurt or milk!
Lisa S.
This cereal is delicious - sweet without tasting sugary, and it also keeps me full until lunch time. Stays crunchy in milk too!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?