BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Sydney C.
I’m not much of a cereal person but when I first tried this I really liked it but it’s pretty sweet flavored but it’s overall a pretty good cereal if you enjoy cereal! It’s a crunchy textured cereal pretty good
Haley H.
Linden, AL
I love this Kashi cereal. I don’t eat it like regular cereal though; my favorite way to eat it is to mix it in plain vanilla yogurt. It adds a nice crunch and yummy flavor!
Dheevena R.
I found this cereal on sale one day in a discount store and I'm SO glad I picked it up. This was one of my first to try within the Kashi brand and I love how they don't make the cereal overly sweet but it's satisfying enough to fill you up. I feel full for much longer than the cheaper sugary cereals on the market. The flavor is light and because it's so crunchy, you'll spend more time chewing the cereal to get the good flavors out and really enjoy them.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
I love Kashi product and this cereal is no exception. I love their Go Lean line as it helps me to maintain weight loss. This cereal has great flavor with hone and almonds it is good for your sweet tooth. I usually buy Kashi at any major retailer, nd I like that it is easy to find.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Tastes delicious, but you really need to allow the cereal to soak for a bit in milk (hopefully non dairy), so that it can soften, as it’s extremely hard. It can hurt your teeth if you don’t allow it to get soft. It’s a bit pricey, but is filled with REAL ingredients that make it worth it. The only downside is that while it’s healthy, it still has a lot of sugar.
Samira W.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this cereal, but my only complaint is the the cereal is really hard and you have to let it soak in the milk for a long time because i have cracked my tooth before. Its a liitle pricey because it is organic. Ive been eating Kashi since I was little because my mother would not let me eat surgery cereal.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is my all time favorite cereal! I used to eat it nearly every day and it leaves me feeling full and energized after, unlike alot of other cereals do. I eat it with Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original (any milk is fine, I just prefer almond) I love this and will continue to repurchase!
Nicole K.
Kohler, WI
This cereal Tate's really good with yogurt and fruit to create your own exquisite parfait or by itself. It definitely doesn't need any milk and I don't really ever eat my cereal with milk, so that is a good quality.
September P.
Portland, OR
Buying Kashi cereal makes me feel like an actual adult. It's wanting to take care of myself & make better nutritional choices but also not wanting breakfast to feel & taste as if I'm eating flavored twigs. This stuff is tasty, texturally pleasant & sweet without being cloying like so many other cereals.
Jacklyn S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Kashi cerals. I actually just finished a bowl of the Honey Almond Flax, you can purchase this cereal at SPROUTS, WholeFoods, and your local grocery store. The Honey Almond Flax has a touch of sweetness to it and I love the crunch from the cereal as well! Usually between $4-5 a box.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?