BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
My boyfriend is a health nut and loves this cereal. It's pretty healthy and decently priced. He has it for breakfast and snacks on it too.
Sa'Misty U.
I love granola but it can be a very caloric treat. So if I do eat one, I want it to be as healthy as I can get with great taste. Love this!
Swati P.
Melrose, MA
Have this every morning with yoghurt. This is light on the stomach, filling and not filled with artificial sugars. Great start to my day.
Meghan R.
new prague, mn
So good! Eat this as "granola" with my greek yogurt and fruit every morning. Low in calories, high in taste. Crunchy. Not too expensive.
S. B.
Oakland, CA
When I'm craving cold cereal this is my go to. I love the taste. Also, I don't feel extremely guilty after eating it like other options.
Naiya C.
Baltimore, MD
I love the flavor and crunch. The ingredients are pretty good, not bad. I enjoy this cereal with either almond milk or vanilla ricemilk.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
This used to be my go to cereal, before I found out I was allergic to almonds. This is a crunchy yummy cereal that is good for you too!
Becki M.
PLAIN, WI
This is a very healthy cereal AND it tastes good. The added proten is nice too. A gteat choice if you are trying to get or stay fit.
Avrie C.
This cereal is over priced, and cones is a small package, but the taste is great. I like to treat myself to it every once in a while.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
It's so so good but really hard!!!! So if you are not eating it with milk watch out! You might get a headache from all the crunching
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?