BY KASHI #89 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Melissa L.
I love this cereal! It is delicious, high in protein and fiber. It keeps you full until lunch. It is good to eat at any meal, not just breakfast.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
My whole family loves this cereal. Slightly sweet , but not overkill. I love that it's a much healthier option than most other breakfast cereals.
KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
I'm really picky with cereal. I hate the fake flavor taste. This does not have that issue ! The cereal is delicious !! I can eat the whole box.
Erica M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I am not a big cereal person but when I do crave cereal this is the brand I go to. I have to watch what I eat and this brand is perfect for me.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK
I am starting to eat healthier and switch my diet around. This is a good cereal to get some flax seed into your diet and it taste good too! :)
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
Love this cereal and has a great taste! Bought it at wal mart and target or sams for the big box! DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!! You may feel bloated
Kayleigh H.
Would not get this again. The cereal is too hard and there isn't much flavor. Even after sitting in milk or yogurt it is still hard to chew.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
Yummmmmm! This is one of my favorite cereals because it has a sweet flavor and gives you that crunch. It doesn't get mushy for the most part!
Liz R.
Austin, TX
I love cereal but find that often there is too much sugar. This is a cereal I can eat and feel guilt-free about as it has fiber and almonds.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
This cereal is great to add to yogurt in the morning for a filling breakfast. The cereal has great crunch and the almonds add a great flavor.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?