BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Carley G.
My fiancé loves this cereal, we eat a lot of it, and since most cereals are full of sugar this is a great combination of our favorite food that's healthy too
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Tried this for the first time this week. It is great for a healthy cereal, I was hoping it would be a bit sweeter, but overall I was pleasantly surprised!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite cereals. I love the combination of nuts and honey. Goes great with or without milk. You can find it at most supermarkets and drugstores.
Dhivya K.
I don't know- i didn't really like this. These are too hard and bland. plus they are so expensive,,,i think there are better cereals out there..not for me..
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
Yummy and good for you with a great value size package. My whole family enjoys this cereal and I like to add some to my Greek yogurt or eat it as a snack.
Emma P.
Brooklyn, NY
The moment I hear the word clusters in cereal I get excited. However, while there were clusters, these were on the dry side and somewhat tasteless. Sad!
Nicole G.
Trenton, NJ
Love this cereal it has a really nice taste and is actually good for you it satisfies and stays with you so you don't find yourself smoking all the time
Zahireen C.
All I can really say is that this is so good! I love granola and I love incorporating it to my cereals and yogurt but this takes the cake! I love it!
Kashi Go Lean never disappoints. I love the crunch. I often add fresh fruit, however the product does not disappoint without it. I highly recommend.
Emily P.
Independence, KY
I love this cereal! it tastes great with milk and I also use it as granola when I make fruit and yogurt parfaits. it adds the most delicious crunch!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?