BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Tried this for the first time this week. It is great for a healthy cereal, I was hoping it would be a bit sweeter, but overall I was pleasantly surprised!
Nicole G.
Trenton, NJ
Love this cereal it has a really nice taste and is actually good for you it satisfies and stays with you so you don't find yourself smoking all the time
Emma P.
Brooklyn, NY
The moment I hear the word clusters in cereal I get excited. However, while there were clusters, these were on the dry side and somewhat tasteless. Sad!
Zahireen C.
All I can really say is that this is so good! I love granola and I love incorporating it to my cereals and yogurt but this takes the cake! I love it!
Emily P.
Independence, KY
I love this cereal! it tastes great with milk and I also use it as granola when I make fruit and yogurt parfaits. it adds the most delicious crunch!
Kashi Go Lean never disappoints. I love the crunch. I often add fresh fruit, however the product does not disappoint without it. I highly recommend.
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I had an obsession with this cereal I had it everyday for breakfast for at leat 5 months. I love the taste and i didn't feel guilty for eating it.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This tastes great! I had to get use to all the crazy textures of it though! Lots of seeds and what not that you wouldn't expect. Good for you too!
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
This product tastes good and is not bad for you. Kind of a breakfast time win-win, although it may not be as fulfilling as other breakfast foods.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
This cereal is great my kids love using this in the morning with their yogurt. I can't wait to repurchase another box of this that's really good
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?