BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Emily P.
Albany, CA
Yum! I can't eat this stuff anymore because I don't believe it is gluten free. But I used to love to! Great texture with a good amount of different textures... Delicious flavor! Good crunch
Shelby G.
Spring Hill, KS
Honey. Almond. Flax. And multi grain? Shut up and take my money. Everything is right about this. I really enjoyed it. I've been searching for healthy cereal and found it .
Jennifer M.
When it comes to natural cereals this is what I buy I love most of if not all kashi products . They taste great never too sweet and the nuts and fruits are just wonderful .
Danai K.
Long Is City, NY
It's a delicious lighter granola option, but a bit high in sugar for a healthy cereal and the fiber can be hard for some to digest - don't try too much at once!
Loveleen G.
Crisp, crunchy and high in protein cereal. Little high in sugar but i still love it. Flax adds the omega 3 and its also rich in fiber. Perfect breakfast food.
Twyla B.
Kashi Golean Crunch, is a great cereal! I love that it has a good serving of fiber, protein, and low amount of sugar. Love the flavor of the Honey Almond Flax.
Carley G.
My fiancé loves this cereal, we eat a lot of it, and since most cereals are full of sugar this is a great combination of our favorite food that's healthy too
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite cereals. I love the combination of nuts and honey. Goes great with or without milk. You can find it at most supermarkets and drugstores.
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
Yummy and good for you with a great value size package. My whole family enjoys this cereal and I like to add some to my Greek yogurt or eat it as a snack.
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Tried this for the first time this week. It is great for a healthy cereal, I was hoping it would be a bit sweeter, but overall I was pleasantly surprised!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?