BY KASHI #89 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Lauren L.
Really tasty cereal! Very crunchy and hard to chew if there's a large piece, but the flavor is so good! Not to mention it's healthier than a lot of other cereal options. I purchased this cereal at my regular grocery store.
Aimée M.
Alpharetta, GA
Great flavor, and a fantastic mixture of textures for those people who don't like just one kind of cereal in the bowl! Nice and crunchy with a light sweetness, it will hit the spot every morning.
janet a.
Elmont, NY
Kashi cereals actually taste very well this one is one of my favorites. The Taste of Honey and almonds go so well together. I eat mine with almond milk or sometimes just right out of the box
Miranda T.
This cereal is great. I like the flavor and texture. Is very healthy. I do not like it in milk but that's just a preference. I take it to work in a ziplock and snack on it in the morning. Just as good as the original
Kelsey F.
Boone
Hands down, this is one of my favorite cereals. I love the honey almond flavor and I love that it not only tastes delicious, but it keeps me full for a long time.
Holly D.
Bridgeview, IL
My Father loves this in his cereal and it is very important for him to get his flax in his diet for his heart. This is nice and tasty in cereal and has a nice crunch to it. I would recommend it.
Kimberly M.
Do delicious and good for you! Great fiber!! Mix with frozen berries some bulk and maybe your other favorite cereal! Some sliced almonds? Flax seeds? So easy and delish
Stephanie H.
I love the texture and crunch. This cereal hits the spot without making me feel too full or like I just indulged in a bowl of sugar. The flax also helps with digestion.
Diana G.
These Kashi lean crunch are so delish, I keep a box at home and also at work. I am able to enjoy a good breakfast and still keep myself in good shape. It doesn't get me hungry till lunch time.
Emily P.
Albany, CA
Yum! I can't eat this stuff anymore because I don't believe it is gluten free. But I used to love to! Great texture with a good amount of different textures... Delicious flavor! Good crunch
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?