BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Janie H.
South Park, PA
This is great as a cereal but equally good with some Greek yogurt! I have bought kashi go lean crunch several times as a less caloric alternative to granola and I think I actually like it better. Would definitely recommend!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Multi-Grain is almost too good to be true ! I love the fact I can buy this enjoyable taste in a cereal, but it's a bonus in everything else this flavor has being good for my body !! If you haven't treated yourself to trying this cereal, get out there and do yourself the favor today !! :)
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
This is a tasty one. The crunchiest I've ever had, huge clumps in it. Mild taste of honey and almonds so the bigger taste must be the flax. Non-GMO. Ate it with almond milk and a banana separately. I was full for about hours. I'll definitely buy it again.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
This is so so good. It tastes too sweet to be healthy, but incorporating flax into my diet is key. I love this cereal, especially with some almond or cashew milk.
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
This is my go to cereal whenever I am in the cereal mood. It kind of reminds me of sugar smacks, but the grown-up version. The clusters are very crunchy but do soften after sitting in milk for a minute. The cereal is full of protein and is very filling.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I couldn't finish a box of this cereal :( Had to throw it out because it just wasn't being touched. Make sure you LOVE the flavor of flax before grabbing this because it's very strong aromatic flavor that you absolutely can't ignore.
Alexandra L.
Tastes great! Just watch out for the fiber...the honey almond makes up for it though! Combine with plain Greek yogurt and a banana, or have by itself with milk. Does not pair well with almond milk though.
Lucky K.
This isn't my favorite Kashi... greatly prefer the regular golean or the heart to heart. But if you like granola, this might be appealing to you. I think it would be better on yogurt than with milk.
Steph L.
This is my favorite brand for granola, whether I eat it with yogurt or with milk. The granola chunks are the perfect size and they crunch without hurting your teeth, plus mixing honey and almond flavors is almost always a good idea.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Really good and really good for you, there is a lot of protein and fiber in these. I eat this with either a cup of yogurt or in soy milk with berries or a cut up banana.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?