BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This cereal is one of my favorites! I love it for breakfast and also sometimes as snacks too! I love the taste and I eat it pretty frequently because it tastes good. It seems pretty healthy with natural ingredients and is not as processed as other sugary cereals
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
These are delicious I love this cereal and the same flavor granola bars. this Cereal doubles as a granola topper for yogurt, ice cream, or froyo and never gets soggy!
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to breakfast. It is the perfect amount of nutrition, sweetness, and crunch. I bought it at the local grocery store. It has good nutrition facts and I feel good about starting my day with it. I would recommend it to others and continue to eat it.
Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax is now my favorite cereal It is healthy and actually tastes good. You can see the goodness and it is a great value for the product. I enjoy this cereal any time of day and always have a box in the pantry for the family.
Risako A.
Crunchy, mildly sweet and does not taste grainy. This was my first time trying this cereal and overall I was satisfied. Inexpensive for quality and quantity. Suggest to eat with milk. I would highly recommend this cereal for anyone who likes to eat healthy.
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
Not bad choice for breakfast! I picked it because I was eating a lot of protein at the time, it's good price at wal mart. It felt it a little too clustery. I had to let it sit in my milk for a bit. I would buy it again
Janie H.
South Park, PA
This is great as a cereal but equally good with some Greek yogurt! I have bought kashi go lean crunch several times as a less caloric alternative to granola and I think I actually like it better. Would definitely recommend!
Teralyn W.
My go to choice for breakfast with a couple of spoonfuls of yogurt. Plus, it doesn't get soggy. Minus...don't get it good and coated and it will rip your mouth apart.
Desiree P.
Kashi go lean crunch is a crunchy delicious and nutritious way to start your day. I haven't had it recently but when I was younger this was my go to breakfast cereal
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
My kids love sugary cereal and this is a great, healthy alternative. They are getting vitamins and minerals and the sugar content is much lower than other cereals. I purchase this at my local Giant grocery store in Virginia. I will definitely repurchase.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?