BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY
I love to take the kashi go lean crunch honey almond flax cereal on my yogurt and add real fruit... it is also good on ice cream, or just as a cereal.

I have found it at walmart, weis, and price-chopper.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Recently purchased this for the 1st time, went back for 2 more boxes. We love that it is a healthy flavorful alternative, and not too sweet. I like that Kashi cereals keep you full for a long time, and they are healthy. The flavors are also good without being bland!
Madeline B.
Grand Forks, ND
Love this cereal as it is healthy and high in fiber and protein so it kicks off everyday right. Found it at my local Target and have been eating this since I was a child. Tastes great and fills you up!
joy ..
Absolutely loooove this cereal! It takes just like granola, has so much protein per serving, and has a nice hearty bit to it. This cereal really suppresses hunger until it is time to eat your next meal! Definitely a get-again!
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
What great granola-type cereal! I love the flavor and the nutrition is a 10/10 winner. If you are looking for a high protein, high fiber way to start your day- look no further. I also love this cereal sprinkled on some yogurt with fruit for a late night snack :)
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This cereal is one of my favorites! I love it for breakfast and also sometimes as snacks too! I love the taste and I eat it pretty frequently because it tastes good. It seems pretty healthy with natural ingredients and is not as processed as other sugary cereals
tajah l.
I love this product buy it all the time it keeps me nice and full. I am very satisfied about it. Price is not bad and it is very healthy. I wish they had more options and my kids liked it more
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
I love their honey almond flax seed flavor it makes me feel super healthy but again there is slightly too much sugar for my ultimate liking. I would eat this in the morning before going to work with some almond milk and add a banana and that would be my breakfast
Risako A.
Crunchy, mildly sweet and does not taste grainy. This was my first time trying this cereal and overall I was satisfied. Inexpensive for quality and quantity. Suggest to eat with milk. I would highly recommend this cereal for anyone who likes to eat healthy.
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
These are delicious I love this cereal and the same flavor granola bars. this Cereal doubles as a granola topper for yogurt, ice cream, or froyo and never gets soggy!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?