BY KASHI #41 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
This is one of my all time favs! There's no other way for me to enjoy my yogurt than with this kashi! Sometimes a bit pricey but worth it to me. I have nothing bad to say about this cereal and will continue buying it!
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
It's a good cereal, nothing really special about it. Not sure if the "go lean" part is really true. The recommended serving usually isn't very filling in the mornings, so I do go a bit over that. Pair with some fruit and you're good to go for the day.
Susy G.
This is actually better than the honey nut corn flakes or honey bunches of oats I think it's called. And healthier and chunkier and doesn't get soggy in milk as fast. I would definitely recommend this product
Briana C.
Those cereal is delicious and totally filling. I like to pair mine with almond milk. Great flavor and hunger buster all in one. Fast, convenient and tasty. Worth paying up for the higher quality ingredients.
Varasya W.
Another must-buy at the grocery, this is one of the only cereals my family eats without feeling guilty. Almond, flax and multigrain goodness: high fibre with a low sugar content that makes a great start to the day. My family does have a habit of snacking on this during the day as well.
Lauren Z.
Fresno, CA
LOVE the honey almond flax! Bought it for the first time this past week and it's delicious. Used it as a topper for my breakfast vanilla yogurt with mixed in frozen mangoes. Seriously so good. Just the right amount of crunch and not super sweet.
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
This cereal is really good. The crunch is great in cereal and it doesn't easily and quickly get all soggy like many other choices on the market. I would buy this again for sure and recommend it to a friend.
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
Love this cereal. I do feel like it goes stale faster than some other cereals, but I believe that's due to lack of preservatives that other cereals use. It tastes great and is very filling. While it is more expensive than some other cereal brands out there, it's definitely worth it.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Recently purchased this for the 1st time, went back for 2 more boxes. We love that it is a healthy flavorful alternative, and not too sweet. I like that Kashi cereals keep you full for a long time, and they are healthy. The flavors are also good without being bland!
Elizabeth B.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite alternatives for granola. It is nice and crunchy and has great flavor with the honey added for sweetness. It mixes well with different flavored of yogurt. It can be purchased at any place like Meijer or target
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?