BY KASHI #84 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite cereal ever! I've been eating it pretty much on a daily basis for well over a year now. I add fresh blueberries and fresh strawberries and it's extremely filling. Even without the fruit it's the most filling cereal I ever ate.
Like another reviewer, I also let it sit a couple minutes in the milk before eating. It's very crunchy and satisfies any sweet craving you might have. I love that it's full of protein, fiber, and Omega 3.
I don't even think of it as a "healthy" cereal, I just think of it as a delicious cereal. It's not the cheapest cereal but I'm pretty sure it's one of the healthiest and best tasting.
The only negative, if you could call it that, would be that I wish they would make the box considerably larger and not raise the price. It is on the pricey side, I think, and I go through a box of it in no time. Other than that, I have nothing to say but good things about it.
I purchase mine at Walgreens sometimes they have them on sale for 2 boxes for 6 bucks!
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Kashi GOLEAN Crunch! Honey Almond Flax Cereal is my favorite breakfast cereal. Not too sweet, so I eat it with milk. It is healthier than the majority of cereals available nowadays, which is why I buy it almost weekly. The only issue I have with it is the price, wish it was lower, I think it's too much for the amount.
Kamalani K.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this cereal!!! It’s so good and high in fiber which i love! It super filling and on the healthier side of cereals. It pairs well with almond milk too! I start my morning off everyday with this cereal!
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Grains grains shake them grains yummy cereal and very healthy I'm such a heath freak when it comes to good food Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I really enjoy this cereal!! Kashi does such a good job of making cereals healthy AND also delicious. The clusters in this are REALLY crunchy, so I like to let them soak in milk for a few minutes to tone down the crunch factor a little. Aside from that, there's nothing I would change about this cereal.
Klare B.
Contrary to popular beliefs, I don't eat these as a typical 'breakfast cereal'. I actually put these in my yogurt to add a little crunch. These are like my granola and you won't even noticed the difference. The sugar content is pretty low compared to other cereals and granolas on the market. They taste great !
Jackie C.
Cranston, RI
This cereal just makes me feel healthy when I eat it. It’s the perfect jumpstart to my diet when I start the day with this. Love the added flax. Flavor is great. Love the variety of bits.
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love using this cereal as a granola for my greek yogurt. I eat it about every other day because it is so tasty. The cereal is very light. I bought it at smiths, and it was actually on sale! I would for sure buy this again because I absolutely love it!
Becky M.
This cereal is delicious. I love that this cereal has health in mind! This product is affordable and easily found at many retailers. I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy this product. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Sydney C.
I’m not much of a cereal person but when I first tried this I really liked it but it’s pretty sweet flavored but it’s overall a pretty good cereal if you enjoy cereal! It’s a crunchy textured cereal pretty good
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?