BY KASHI #41 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite cereal ever! I've been eating it pretty much on a daily basis for well over a year now. I add fresh blueberries and fresh strawberries and it's extremely filling. Even without the fruit it's the most filling cereal I ever ate.
Like another reviewer, I also let it sit a couple minutes in the milk before eating. It's very crunchy and satisfies any sweet craving you might have. I love that it's full of protein, fiber, and Omega 3.
I don't even think of it as a "healthy" cereal, I just think of it as a delicious cereal. It's not the cheapest cereal but I'm pretty sure it's one of the healthiest and best tasting.
The only negative, if you could call it that, would be that I wish they would make the box considerably larger and not raise the price. It is on the pricey side, I think, and I go through a box of it in no time. Other than that, I have nothing to say but good things about it.
I purchase mine at Walgreens sometimes they have them on sale for 2 boxes for 6 bucks!
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
For a granola like product I absolutely love this. I have to admit that everything that I've ever had from the Kashi brand is absolutely delicious. I can't honestly say that I've had anything that I did not like but this and a couple of their granola bars, mainly the one that has the pumpkin seeds in the granola bar, does cereal and that granola bar or my favorites
Angela O.
Eastpoint
You always feel better when you pick things from the grocery store that is actually healthy and this is healthy and it fills you up and gives you energy for your whole day I love the flavor it doesn’t taste like health food it taste like really good cereal
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Kashi GOLEAN Crunch! Honey Almond Flax Cereal is my favorite breakfast cereal. Not too sweet, so I eat it with milk. It is healthier than the majority of cereals available nowadays, which is why I buy it almost weekly. The only issue I have with it is the price, wish it was lower, I think it's too much for the amount.
Amanda G.
This has a great taste but the texture... it will rip your mouth to shreds. Like you need to let this soak in milk before eating. Delicious but hard to eat lol kind of fattening, and a serving size is not filling in my opinion. Also, it priced a little too high.
Audriana M.
Franklin, IN
I was very pleased with this cereal. I was skeptical at first but once I took the first bite I was hooked. It's a great and healthy alternative to most breakfast cereals nowadays! Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal
Kamalani K.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this cereal!!! It’s so good and high in fiber which i love! It super filling and on the healthier side of cereals. It pairs well with almond milk too! I start my morning off everyday with this cereal!
taylor c.
When it comes to cereal I don’t eat much, recently stopped drinking and using so much milk in my diet. But kashi is one of the cereals that I just can not give up. The crunch and the flavors are so good
Breyanna L.
Gouverneur
I started out eating this with a normal bowl and spoon. But I found that if you mix it with your yogurt it really compliments each other. Try mixing it with vanilla yogurt. You won’t be disappointed.
Taylor M.
This cereal is awesome! Perfect combination of sweet and crunchy. This is a great choice for breakfast because it keeps you full for a while. I wish it was a bit cheaper but it’s not too bad.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?