BY KASHI #57 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite cereal ever! I've been eating it pretty much on a daily basis for well over a year now. I add fresh blueberries and fresh strawberries and it's extremely filling. Even without the fruit it's the most filling cereal I ever ate.
Like another reviewer, I also let it sit a couple minutes in the milk before eating. It's very crunchy and satisfies any sweet craving you might have. I love that it's full of protein, fiber, and Omega 3.
I don't even think of it as a "healthy" cereal, I just think of it as a delicious cereal. It's not the cheapest cereal but I'm pretty sure it's one of the healthiest and best tasting.
The only negative, if you could call it that, would be that I wish they would make the box considerably larger and not raise the price. It is on the pricey side, I think, and I go through a box of it in no time. Other than that, I have nothing to say but good things about it.
I purchase mine at Walgreens sometimes they have them on sale for 2 boxes for 6 bucks!
Molly R.
Love how versatile this is. It’s great eaten as a cereal, but I usually like it on top of yogurt. It’s perfect since it already has the honey, nuts, and crunchy texture all in one! Feels like a healthy option, without sacrificing on flavor.
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Kashi GOLEAN Crunch! Honey Almond Flax Cereal is my favorite breakfast cereal. Not too sweet, so I eat it with milk. It is healthier than the majority of cereals available nowadays, which is why I buy it almost weekly. The only issue I have with it is the price, wish it was lower, I think it's too much for the amount.
Amanda G.
This has a great taste but the texture... it will rip your mouth to shreds. Like you need to let this soak in milk before eating. Delicious but hard to eat lol kind of fattening, and a serving size is not filling in my opinion. Also, it priced a little too high.
Kamalani K.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this cereal!!! It’s so good and high in fiber which i love! It super filling and on the healthier side of cereals. It pairs well with almond milk too! I start my morning off everyday with this cereal!
taylor c.
When it comes to cereal I don’t eat much, recently stopped drinking and using so much milk in my diet. But kashi is one of the cereals that I just can not give up. The crunch and the flavors are so good
Breyanna L.
Gouverneur
I started out eating this with a normal bowl and spoon. But I found that if you mix it with your yogurt it really compliments each other. Try mixing it with vanilla yogurt. You won’t be disappointed.
Jennifer N.
los angeles
Goclean crunch is the best cereal in the game. You pair it with yogurt or cottage cheese and it’s a healthy breakfast or lunch. Helpful to find on sale at Ralph’s because it is a little pricey. Sometimes Costco has it too!
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Grains grains shake them grains yummy cereal and very healthy I'm such a heath freak when it comes to good food Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I really enjoy this cereal!! Kashi does such a good job of making cereals healthy AND also delicious. The clusters in this are REALLY crunchy, so I like to let them soak in milk for a few minutes to tone down the crunch factor a little. Aside from that, there's nothing I would change about this cereal.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?