BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite cereal ever! I've been eating it pretty much on a daily basis for well over a year now. I add fresh blueberries and fresh strawberries and it's extremely filling. Even without the fruit it's the most filling cereal I ever ate.
Like another reviewer, I also let it sit a couple minutes in the milk before eating. It's very crunchy and satisfies any sweet craving you might have. I love that it's full of protein, fiber, and Omega 3.
I don't even think of it as a "healthy" cereal, I just think of it as a delicious cereal. It's not the cheapest cereal but I'm pretty sure it's one of the healthiest and best tasting.
The only negative, if you could call it that, would be that I wish they would make the box considerably larger and not raise the price. It is on the pricey side, I think, and I go through a box of it in no time. Other than that, I have nothing to say but good things about it.
I purchase mine at Walgreens sometimes they have them on sale for 2 boxes for 6 bucks!
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
For a granola like product I absolutely love this. I have to admit that everything that I've ever had from the Kashi brand is absolutely delicious. I can't honestly say that I've had anything that I did not like but this and a couple of their granola bars, mainly the one that has the pumpkin seeds in the granola bar, does cereal and that granola bar or my favorites
Alysse V.
San Diego
Have you ever wanted to fine a cereal that was packed with clean nutrients but tasted like a sugary cereal? You’ve found it. THIS WILL WOW YOU. All of the goodness with out any of the bad ingredients of sugary cereals. This can also be used to top your yogurt off!
Kamalani K.
Searcy, AR
I love this cereal!!! It’s so good and high in fiber which i love! It super filling and on the healthier side of cereals. It pairs well with almond milk too! I start my morning off everyday with this cereal!
taylor c.
When it comes to cereal I don’t eat much, recently stopped drinking and using so much milk in my diet. But kashi is one of the cereals that I just can not give up. The crunch and the flavors are so good
haley n.
maurepas
the raw flavor in this stuff brings out the kid in me. it tastes exactly like how i remember POPS to taste but without the added sugar and soggyness of eating a puffy corn cereal. this cereal has plenty of grains and fiber that not only feels good to eat, but tastes great as well. it also takes a LONG time for it to go soggy, so don’t fret if you left it out for a bit in your milk
Jennifer N.
los angeles
Goclean crunch is the best cereal in the game. You pair it with yogurt or cottage cheese and it’s a healthy breakfast or lunch. Helpful to find on sale at Ralph’s because it is a little pricey. Sometimes Costco has it too!
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Grains grains shake them grains yummy cereal and very healthy I'm such a heath freak when it comes to good food Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal
Jackie C.
Cranston, RI
This cereal just makes me feel healthy when I eat it. It’s the perfect jumpstart to my diet when I start the day with this. Love the added flax. Flavor is great. Love the variety of bits.
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love using this cereal as a granola for my greek yogurt. I eat it about every other day because it is so tasty. The cereal is very light. I bought it at smiths, and it was actually on sale! I would for sure buy this again because I absolutely love it!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?