BY GOLEAN

Kashi, The Seven Whole Grain Company.
Taste you'll LOVE.
GO LEAN Crunch!
Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Cluster Cereal.
9g PROTEIN.
8g FIBER.
OMEGA-3 500mg.
Stay Fuller Longer!
Honey Almond Flax.
NET WT. 15 OZ. (425g). see more...

Buy on Target
Katherine R.
Laurinburg, NC
I purchased this product at Food Lion a couple weeks ago because I really love the Kashi Honey Almond Flax bars, but I was really disappointed by this cereal. I don't think it had the same flavor as the bars, but it also was just super bland to me. I felt like the rice crisps mixed in with the granola were weird and gave the cereal an odd texture. Was expecting a bit more from Kashi I suppose, I gave the box to my mom to take to the health junkies at her office.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
This is a tasty one. The crunchiest I've ever had, huge clumps in it. Mild taste of honey and almonds so the bigger taste must be the flax. Non-GMO. Ate it with almond milk and a banana separately. I was full for about hours. I'll definitely buy it again.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I couldn't finish a box of this cereal :( Had to throw it out because it just wasn't being touched. Make sure you LOVE the flavor of flax before grabbing this because it's very strong aromatic flavor that you absolutely can't ignore.
Twyla B.
Kashi Golean Crunch, is a great cereal! I love that it has a good serving of fiber, protein, and low amount of sugar. Love the flavor of the Honey Almond Flax.
Sa'Misty U.
I love granola but it can be a very caloric treat. So if I do eat one, I want it to be as healthy as I can get with great taste. Love this!
Paige J.
Great cereal! I have a hard time finding cereal that I love. I do love this one!! Great flavor! Great crunch!
Matt K.
I have had better Kashi products, I prefer cereal that isn't too sweet and this was too much for me
Binuki W.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
Crunchy with the flavor of oats, almonds and honey, this cereal is good with yogurt, milk or on its own. On the nutrition side, paired with dairy and fruit, it's tops.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I snagged this on sale for $2.89 at my local HyVee, and I'm so glad I did! I was really surprised by the amount of sweet healthy flavor this cereal provides! I used Almond Milk and a sliced banana and it was a very yummy treat, my boyfriend loved it too. I am going to run back to see if I can snag more on sale, this stuff is a must try!!
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
Foodie Expert
This cereal is delicious and has a good amount of protein. It's great for those looking to start eating healthier as it is still naturally sweet from the honey. I eat it with almond milk, and add a teaspoon of hemp seeds, and half a banana or a few ripe blueberries. My only complaint is that some of the crunch clusters can be very big and tear apart my gums when I try to bite into them. Other than that, I really enjoy this cereal and the brand.