BeveragesProtein ShakesKashi
Kashi GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power Plant Powered Shakes

Kashi® GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power Plant Powered Shakes

by Kashi

Our New Vegan GOLEAN™ Dark Cocoa Power™ Plant-powered Shake Has 21 Grams Of Plant-powered Protein To Help You Take Your Day To New Levels. And With Its Numerous Probiotics? Hello, Digestive Health.

But This Shake’s Goodness Doesn’t Stop There. It Has Golean™ Super Foods, Including Greens, Beets And Sprouted Legumes. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Ingredients :

Pea Protein, Ground Flax Seeds, Organic Cocoa†, Ground Chia Seeds, Dried Spinach, Hemp Protein Powder, Organic Sprouted Legumes (Navy Beans, Garbanzo Beans, Lentils), Beet Powder, Dried Kale, Natural Flavors, Garbanzo Beans, Turmeric, Bacillus Coagulans Gbi-30 6086, Monk Fruit Extract.

Contains : May Contain Tree Nuts.

Does this have a chalky taste? Anyone recommend?
does this protein shake come in handy with weight loss or muscle gain, does it leave a chalky flavour after ?
Does this taste okay?
Start your review of Kashi® GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power Plant Powered Shakes!
How would you rate this product?
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,814 reviews
Kashi® GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power Plant Powered Shakes uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked the flavor it was really rich. I used milk instead of water. Water made it to thin. I've added fruit too.
Jane  L.
Flushing, NY
Honestly, the protein content was pretty impressive, but I didn't enjoy the super dark, bitter chocolate flavor, I thought it was too bitter to start my morning with.
Gretzen L.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I received this in my voxbox and I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I am definitely a chocolate lover but it was hard for me to drink.
Aanika R.
Brambleton, VA
Thank you Influenster for this complimentary product 🤗this is amazing! I love the taste of it!!
Sara L.
Boston, MA
Delicious alternative to regular protein powder. Love that it's all natural instead of full of chemicals! I made the shake using my blender bottle, and it wasn't lumpy at all
Kyra W.
Innsbruck , Tirol
I'm glad that this product is vegan and healthy. I received these free from #TastyVoxBox and I put it in a shake with almond milk, banana, and a little bit of coffee. It tasted very bitter so I added some agave nectar. It was very good!! Tasty and gave me some energy
n G.
Daniel Island, SC
Kashi® GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power Plant Powered Shakes uploaded by n G.
Tastes decent. Good alternative to other protein shakes for what it offers. I'd like to know why they chose the specific probiotic they did for this, but hey, it's neat. I doubt I would buy it again though.
Megan W.
Morgantown, WV
Ive never been a big fan of protein shakes, but this one is not like the others that i have tried. There isnt a chalky taste to it!
Kayla I.
Grand Jct, CO
Kashi® GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power Plant Powered Shakes uploaded by Kayla I.
I was so excited to try this shake mix! I'm ecstatic that it's fair trade, non-gmo, and filled with goodies like plant proteins and especially the probiotics! I don't like having to take probiotic pills every day, and getting my daily dose of veggies can be hard, but this shake mix makes both easy! Love it! And tastes good too!
Gage A.
Olathe, KS
I was excited to try this healthy shake, until I actually tried it. Its tastes like cocoa powder and flour in liquid form. There are ways to make shakes healthy and still taste good.