BY KASHI #7 in Protein Shakes

Our New Vegan GOLEAN™ Dark Cocoa Power™ Plant-powered Shake Has 21 Grams Of Plant-powered Protein To Help You Take Your Day To New Levels. And With Its Numerous Probiotics? Hello, Digestive Health.

But This Shake’s Goodness Doesn’t Stop There. It Has Golean™ Super Foods, Including Greens, Beets And Sprouted Legumes. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Ingredients :

Pea Protein, Ground Flax Seeds, Organic Cocoa†, Ground Chia Seeds, Dried Spinach, Hemp Protein Powder, Organic Sprouted Legumes (Navy Beans, Garbanzo Beans, Lentils), Beet Powder, Dried Kale, Natural Flavors, Garbanzo Beans, Turmeric, Bacillus Coagulans Gbi-30 6086, Monk Fruit Extract.

Contains : May Contain Tree Nuts.

• It looks good! Is it good? Most plant based products for protein ...3 Answers
  • I recive this for free but i need to used the all... Be the first to answer!
  • I just received this in my tasty voxbox but haven't tried it yet....3 Answers
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Although this is a bit gritty, its not a bad product. I did recieve this from influenster so i only got 1 packet. I am not a big dark chocolate fan but overall its not a bad product!
Tiffany H.
I received this product in my tasty voxbox and have actually wanted to try it out for a while! The sugar content is fantastic! 1g - BUT with no sugar comes great sacrifice...it didn't taste great. It was okay. The texture was a bit chalky, but the more I drank it, the more I liked it. The protein comes from peas, seeds, and legumes so I know it's safer for my digestive system than whey protein! That's a huge plus! I don't think I'll purchase it in the future because I have a protein I absolutely love that is just as clean, but I'm very grateful I was able to test it out! If you're looking for a low sugar, high protein, vegan protein, certainly test this one out!
Laura E.
This was my first experience with any kind of protein shake. I blended my Kashi Plant Power Protein with frozen mango chunks, one large banana and one cup of skim milk. It's a very think consistency, which I like. The cocoa flavor really stands out. It's like enjoying a healthy chocolate milkshake! I do think it's a little powdery/chalky but not enough to really bother me. I'm sure I can solve that by playing around with different ratios of fruits and liquids to blend it with. Overall, I really enjoyed it! I received a sample of this product in the Tasty Vox Box. All opinions are my own.
Yisbeli A.
I received it free in my Tasty voxbox. I thought it would be one of my favorites from the box. Unfortunately, it was not. The taste was no good for me. I was so excited to try it out that I shared it with my cousin to live the experience together. None of us liked it. I know it has so much proteins and healthy things for our body and health, but the taste it was not what I was expecting. Maybe because of the many things it has, the taste is not delicious but is still healthy., I hope trying another product of this brand and see what's happen.
Sara L.
I received this product in my VoxBox, and it wasn't my favorite. In terms of nutritional value and content, it's a very good and natural product for your body, with a perfect balance between protein, carbs and fats. But when it comes to taste, it's not my favorite. I had this mixed with 8 oz of water and 1/2 a frozen banana, and it taste a bit bitter for my taste, also, the consistency was too liquid for taste. It's not bad, but I wouldn't incorporate it into my daily routine.
Lori T.
Ozark, MO
I'm so glad I received this to try in my VoxBox! I have been searching for healthy alternatives to whey shakes & have had a hard time finding any that taste good. I mixed this with greens, banana, & almond milk & it was good. I'm not sure it would taste as great on its own though, as it is slightly bitter. I, however, love the taste of dark chocolate. If you don't this may be too bitter. Love, love the ingredients!!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Surprisingly so good!! I never eat kashi products because I'm allergic to a grain they use in nearly every product they make. I was pleasantly surprised that it was not included in this powder! I usually choose vega one for a vegan protein powder but kashi's was just as good. The chocolate flavor was so rich and creamy, it tasted like I was drinking a milkshake. It definitely is less powdery/chalky than vega one too. I would definitely consider purchasing this after I run out of vega one!
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I got this in my tasty vox box a little while back and just kept forgetting to try it! Added it to my smoothie I'll make for breakfast sometimes. Good flavor! I do use fruits, yogurt, greens and milk in my smoothies and this replaced the oats I'll add for protein. I'll definitely look for this in stores!
Katherine M.
I had to give it one star just to write a review. This is one of the most foul flavored shakes I've had. The good thing about it is that it's not gritty like others I've tried....that's about the only positive I can add. It may be better if you add fruit to it but as for it with just 2% milk...I wouldn't dare spend money on it! As for affordability, I don't know the price. This was a sample from influenster. So thankful I received this sample so now I know to never spend money on something so foul!!!
Barbie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in my tasty vox.box and i am super glad I did!!! This was super happy and delicious! I am always looking for new shakes and this one was extremely great because ot was.vegan! Put some ice and almond milk and its the bees knees!!!
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I just received this in my tasty voxbox but haven't tried it yet. What's the best thing to mix with it?
Lauren S.
Fullerton , CA
It looks good! Is it good? Most plant based products for protein powders have never tasted so good. Any recommendations to mix it with?
Shurell T.
Orlando, FL
Does it have a powdery taste to it?
Rachel G.
Ive tried other shake mixes and not had good results. Whats the best thing to mix with this?
Erin S.
Does anyone have a really good recipe to use to make a shake? I was thinking maybe banana, but in not sure if milk or or water would go better with it.