BY KASHI

Enjoy Synergistic Balance In Our New Gluten-free GOLEAN®  Plant Power Dark Chocolate Cashew Chia Bars With Complete Protein.

These Bars Layer Dark Chocolate Cashew Butter With A Multi-texture Blend Of Cashews, Chia, Peanuts, Rolled Oats, Buckwheat, Millet And Pea Crisps. Each Bite Has Plant-powered Protein Thanks To Our Unique Blend Of Chewy Grains, Crunchy Nuts And Seeds. Mmmmm.

Ingredients :

Cashews, Invert Cane Syrup, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Tapioca Syrup, Cashew Butter, Peanuts, Chia Seeds, Peanut Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Almonds, Acacia Gum, Millet, Chocolate Liquor†, Buckwheat, Cocoa Powder†, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Cashew, Peanut And Almond Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Brenton K.
Tyrone
Purchased at: Walmart
I was first introduced to these on my travels. They have been in my kitchen ever since. They taste great satisfying and are healthy as well. And they work well as a great start of the day or weekend camping snack!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Bay P.
These are my favorite thing to grab for breakfast, it's a sweet and fairly low cal bar that actually keeps me full until lunch most days! Great with a hot cup of coffee on the go or at the office, I keep buying again and again!
Sydney T.
These have the strangest flavor to them. They taste like plastic. I usually really like healthy bars and snacks, but These are just a no go for me. I would not buy these again! Strange and not good or worth it
Anne P.
Kashi Go Lean granola bars are the ultimate snacks. The Chia seeds provide plenty of energy to beat those afternoon blahs. Plus they taste great! You get chocolate in a healthy, low fat, high protein bar. What woman could ask for more? They're also not messy so you can work through your snack break. Oh yeah!
*NOTE: I did not receive these products for testing and I just wanted to share my faves before I knew the rules.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
These are a great way to get some chia into your life in a fun easy and yummy way! kids and hubby love them as much as me. i take them with me in my purse on long drives with the kids or keep a few in my trunk survival kit as well! never be without a kashi bar
Moriah L.
Tonawanda, NY
OMG I just tried these I have bought two packages so far from my local grocery store! Kashi always makes me feel like I'm eating something healthy and good! Talk about yum! I eat this as a morning snack to hold me over ! I have and will buy again you know I'll recommend this to everyone
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Kashi is my go to bar when I'm running out the door for a days commute. I feel like the natural ingredients and integrity Kashi claims behind their products makes me feel good about eating it, even if it is chocolate! CHia is so good for you and its a great ingredient to add to these bars!
Corinna G.
Claremont, CA
These are super crunchy and great. They're good as a snack because they're pretty filling. I'm trying to eat less wheat and surprisingly a lot of a granola bars of wheat products and this was one of the few that didn't. A little expensive but worth it as a splurge.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Another of my favorite daily snacks, especially for those busy days! Since I stopped grabbing for snacks that were just useless empty calories, my energy level & overall health has seen a rapid improvement! Take my advice & give these delicious POWERFUL bars a try!