Kashi® GOLEAN Crunchy Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Crunchy Bars Variety Pack
  • "I love the dark chocolate and oatmeal makes me feel like ithe a good choice for a quick snack. " in 1 review
Halie M.
California, PA
I really love these bars! I am trying them out for the first time and I think they are a great choice for a snack. The price is affordable and the ingredients are really good for you.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
These bars are so good! I got one in a Pinchme box I received and loved it! The salted dark chocolate nuts one is so good. The chocolate is good and sweet the nits are salty and crunchy it would definitely be a good healthy snack to hold yoi off tilk the next meal. I have to buy me a box
Nicole J.
Coon rapids, MN
I absolutely love these bars. I am not huge health nut by any means. But I eat one of these every mid morning as a snack. They are always in my desk door! They are a great source of protein and yet they have a hint of a sweetness to satisfy my cravings!
Jessica L.
Streamwood, IL
For some odds.south.ek reason the Kashi brand always makes me nervous to try but this like all the other Kashi products was amazing! I love the dark chocolate and oatmeal makes me feel like ithe a good choice for a quick snack.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I love these bars! I always have these in my snack drawer at work to keep my going between meals. I work with kids, so I can't afford to get bogged down. The chocolate is really good, but my favorite is the oatmeal.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Every one of these bars is delish! What I love the most is that I can trust Kashi to know that they use the finest ingredients and that all their end products are healthy which makes my selection job so much easier! LOVE THESE
somer b.
Roseville, CA
Very good, great for morning snack or afternoon snk to keep me full in between meals. Very chocolate . would recommend this bar
Rachel H.
Chocolate pretzel is by far my favorite. I love these because they don't have that chalky taste to them like most protein bars.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
I love these bars. I don't always buy this brand but the taste is great and rich. Will be enjoying these again.
Julia M.
Aiken, SC
I love these bars! They do not have a chalky after taste like most of the diet/protein bars currently do.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
What's your fav of this brand?