BY KASHI

Find Cereals at Target.com! Kashi GoLean Crunch! Multigrain Cluster Cereal 15 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Michelle H.
I really like the taste of the Kashi GoLean Crunch! Multigrain Clulster cereal. I like that they have a hint of sweetness but not too much to feel like it is a candy or junk food. The clusters are great because they give the cereal a lot of crunch!
Jessica C.
One of my favorite breakfast cereals. The taste is great and doesn't go soggy too quick like other cereals!
Erika L.
Kashi it's probably one of my favorite brands because it is so healthy for you! It can't be a little bit pricey but it is so worth it for the quality of food that you're getting. I believe and healthy and organic foods so I try to limit in restrict anything aside from this brand or Cascadian Farms
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
I love this cereal! It's my favorite! The flavor is great and the crunch doesn't hurt your teeth like some other natural/organic brands will. The fruit adds a perfect amount of sweetness. Easy to find at any grocery store, too.
Katie M.
I like this cereal but I expected the crunch to be more granola-like. It's not as sweet as granola but it's still good. I buy this at Walmart. I love that it's healthy and I would recommend it to others!
Gabrielle D.
Tolleson, AZ
Love this granola, good on yogurt or with almond or coconut milk. Also great for topping muffins or bread. A little higher priced, always get it if I can find it on sale.
Gerran C.
Muskogee, OK
This is one of my favorite breakfast cereals! It is so filling, and I don't have to worry about getting hungry before lunch!
Corissa M.
Winnipeg
I have ate this many times I really enjoy it It's amazing but it's on the price yer products of ceral I would recommend to all