BY KASHI

Kashi® Golean Crunch!® Crunch! Multigrain Cluster Cereal.
The seven whole grain company.
Lover's Pack™.
Naturally sweetened.
As much protein as an egg.
Cereal contains 9g protein per serving, one large egg contains 6g per serving.
9g protein.
8g fiber.
19g whole grains.
Stay fuller longer!*. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allison D.
Kutztown, PA
Super yummy. When I first started watching my weight, I started on this cereal. It's healthy, good for you and it tastes pretty good too. I eat it pretty frequently, it's super tasty. Plus it makes me feel good thinking that what I'm putting in my body is good for my body!
Savannah S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my go to breakfast cereals. It is one of the only cereals that keeps me full until lunch! The flavor is good, but not as yummy as sugar-filled alternatives, which is to be expected. One of my favorite things about this cereal is the texture. It is nice and crunchy and takes a VERY long time to get soggy in milk! I also use this cereal as a yogurt topping from time to time! If you like healthy, filling cereal, this is for you.
Deanne K.
Not a huge fan of this one. I can handle healthy cereals, ones with no sugar or made with specific healthier grains, but this one is literally hard to finish. It's taste is very bland and the texture is overly crunchy and dry. I can't even say the health benefits outweigh the taste because there are other products on the market that are equally as healthy and taste far better. I love Kashi products, just not this one.
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
This cereal is awesome! It is healthy and tasty and has a nice crunch to it. It can sometimes be a little pricey so you have to look around for it. I got mine from Big Lots. I love that it's healthy! I would recommend to others and would definitely buy again.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love eating this cereal and adding some bananas and almond milk. The sweetness is balanced out well that you dont feel you're eating a sugary cereal but something thats actually healthy for you. It is loaded with great nutrients and paired with fresh chopped fruit of any kind always makes fora great wholesome breakfast.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This cereal is so tasty and so filling! I am lactose intolerant so I have it with almond/coconut milk and I stay full for hours. It's way better than many of the other cereals that just won't stay with me.
Bailey B.
Terrell , TX
This was a staple as my college I'm hungry but don't want to cook anything snack. Tastes great, satisfies my need for something sweet but doesn't kill my diet! My favorite is the put California farms toasted coconut almondmilk over this. Healthy, simple, and delicious!
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my husbands favorite cereal, by far. We buy a new box every time we go to the store. If you are looking for a natural cereal with tons of fiber and protein that still tastes good, then try the GoLean Crunch. Seriously, I am the picky eater that tends to not like a lot of the all natural and whole grain products, but my husband got me to try this one and it is a genuinely good cereal. It isn't often that something this healthy tastes good too, so I would suggest you give it a try! You might be surprised. The price is a little higher than your average run of the mill cereal, but if you are a healthy eater, then you are used to seeing that with most products that are a healthier alternative.
Lauren C.
This is my most favorite cereal! The flavor is outstanding and it's very filling! I really like the fact that though it's healthy, it doesn't taste like pelleted cardboard or anything icky. I've found that I have a terrible tendency to eat almost half the box in one sitting, so I really like to stir it into my Dannon Greek yogurt. It's a great and very tasty combination and I can satisfy my taste for the cereal without eating half the box.
Lindsey L.
Absolutely amazing taste, great to fill you up early in the morning to get your day going and not be hungry later on or even think about being hungry (but not overly full either!) Also, readily available in most supermarkets or similar food stores. Low calories, healthy carbs to help you stay feeling great all day - wonderful snack, breakfast and all around product!