BY KASHI

Kashi® Golean Crunch!® Crunch! Multigrain Cluster Cereal.
The seven whole grain company.
Lover's Pack™.
Naturally sweetened.
As much protein as an egg.
Cereal contains 9g protein per serving, one large egg contains 6g per serving.
9g protein.
8g fiber.
19g whole grains.
Stay fuller longer!*. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my husbands favorite cereal, by far. We buy a new box every time we go to the store. If you are looking for a natural cereal with tons of fiber and protein that still tastes good, then try the GoLean Crunch. Seriously, I am the picky eater that tends to not like a lot of the all natural and whole grain products, but my husband got me to try this one and it is a genuinely good cereal. It isn't often that something this healthy tastes good too, so I would suggest you give it a try! You might be surprised. The price is a little higher than your average run of the mill cereal, but if you are a healthy eater, then you are used to seeing that with most products that are a healthier alternative.
Lauren C.
This is my most favorite cereal! The flavor is outstanding and it's very filling! I really like the fact that though it's healthy, it doesn't taste like pelleted cardboard or anything icky. I've found that I have a terrible tendency to eat almost half the box in one sitting, so I really like to stir it into my Dannon Greek yogurt. It's a great and very tasty combination and I can satisfy my taste for the cereal without eating half the box.
Lindsey L.
Absolutely amazing taste, great to fill you up early in the morning to get your day going and not be hungry later on or even think about being hungry (but not overly full either!) Also, readily available in most supermarkets or similar food stores. Low calories, healthy carbs to help you stay feeling great all day - wonderful snack, breakfast and all around product!
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
This is one of my favorite cereals both in the morning and as a snack. it has plenty of protein, especially if you pair it with milk or yogurt, to get me through the morning. The sugar content isn't so very high that I feel uncomfortable eating it (though I do wish it was lower). I only buy this on sale, as the regular price is too high.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV
This cereal is pretty bland. Kashi is a great brand and if you look at the nutritional info it is packed with protein and fiber. I would actually recommend their #ToastedBerryCrumble I was actually addicted to that stuff for a while.
I would maybe recommend this flavor for a yogurt additive.
Isabella A.
Gainesville, FL
Kashi cereal is really good for a filling, but healthy, breakfast. I purchased this specific box at my nearby Publix. The flavor was good, but Kashi definitely has better flavors out there. I'm a repeat customer, and I would buy again, but it is a bit pricey for cereal.
Karen K.
Riverview, FL
I love this! It is great with milk and it is even better over some Greek yogurt and bananas. It has protein and fiber and it tastes great! Since it is a dense cereal, a little goes a long way. I like taking it along on road trips and snack on it right out of a bag.
Judith v.
Garfield , NJ
Definitely of my favorite cereals. Very delicious for any time of day. Gives me a nice energy boost because of the amount of protein in each serving. I love all Kashi products. I would recommend this product to everyone looking for healthier breakfast options.
Kristi C.
Johnstown , PA
This cereal is awesome! It is healthy and tasty and has a nice crunch to it. It can sometimes be a little pricey so you have to look around for it. I got mine from Big Lots. I love that it's healthy! I would recommend to others and would definitely buy again.
Janelle A.
San Diego, CA
tastes great! stays crunch while in cereal. isn't too sweet so it tastes good on yogurt too. great topping for many things. i eat this a couple of times a week for breakfast. I've bought this multiple times and i would buy it again! i love kashi products