BY KASHI

Kashi Golean Crunch Cereal: Protein and high fiber cereal Naturally sweetened multigrain clusters 3.5g fat per serving Kosher see more...

Micalea B.
Frederick, MD
Yessss!!! I love this cereal-it was one of those things that kept me and my battles going through basic training. So good with soy or chocolate milk. A little hard through, the only con that comes to mind. Let it soak in the milk a little and it's usually fine.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This is a great on-the-go breakfast for the person trying to get out the door in the morning or the hard worker ready for a healthy lunch at their desk. I absolutely love the punch of flavor that this cereal offers and the fact that it is a healthy meal/snack is an amazing plus! This is definitely a great way to begin the healthy food journey or continue on the path! It is not difficult to eat healthy, people!
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill, NC
So delicious! Will satisfy your salty tooth and craving for a crunch
super quickly! I love that they are healthy and not high in carbs!
Affordable too. Exceeded my expectations. I bought them at Harris
Teeter. Will definitely repurchase. 10/10
Tima Z.
Great for on the go. Tastes great. Definitely affordable, and pretty much can find it at any store. Kashi doesn't disappoint with their products!
Camerae K.
Arlington , MN
Love the to go cups! So convenient and ready to go when I need to! The flavor is great and this is a healthier version of cereal!
Jordyn D.
Beckley
I always buy these during the school year becuase they are quick and easy. Great taste and super good for you
Angela L.
Caro, MI
I'm very torn on these single serve packages. I love that it's fast easy and no effort but I also think it's a lot of extra packaging and money that gets wasted. If you have a fast paced life and something like this is a necessity then by all means this is the product for you. As for the cereal, it's delicious !
Emily F.
SaltSpring Island
The to go cups are so convenient to grab and go on mornings when I have no time to prep breakfast!  This is definitely a healthier alternative to so many of the grab and go cereals out there, plus it actually keeps me full for a while, making it the perfect choice for my 6am shift breakfast!!