BY KASHI

Protein High Fiber Cereal Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Clusters Protein Fiber 7 Whole Grains Have something to share? We d love to hear from you! Call 877-7GRAINS see more...

Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I love Kashi go lean crunch cereal, but having it in a nice to go cup is awesome!! It isn't cheap though, but if we're traveling they are nice to take along do I know I can have a healthy breakfast and not worry about going out.
Aysha W.
I absolutely positively looove Kashi Cereal! The first time I was introduced to this brand at a weight watchers meeting and feel in I've with it! Kashi Cereal is great for on the go people and people who want to lead a healthy life style!;)
Rachel M.
I love go lean crunch!! It's the only granola that actually keeps me full! It's so tasty I love it with just plain milk, yogurt or sometimes straight out of the box! Delicious
jennifer s.
Love this brand. I like to throw these in my bag for a snack later in the day. Perfect for when we are out camping. I know with this brand I am getting good quality ingredients!
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
This is great for in the morning on the go .they taste good with milk and without milk. They are packed with protein and go nutrition to get your day started.
Ashley T.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of my favorites cereals!! Is great when you are craving sweets but the best part is that is healthy, I love It
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I love kashi cereal!!! I eat this brand and kind all the time. Everyone I know like this and it's decently healthy for you.
Daysha S.
Love this brand!!!! I keep a couple of cups in the car just in case I don't have time to stop. Healthy and delicious
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
Very good cereal. The little cups are wonderful when you're in a hurry or to keep in an office at work!
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
I love this cereal I love the crunch to it and it's so good, it's crazy that it's healthy for you
Rachel M.
What is your favorite cereal?