BY KASHI #64 in Cereal

You'll Love These Crunchy Clusters Made From Kashi® Seven Whole Grains And Sesame®, Toasted To Perfection With A Touch Of Honey And Cinnamon, For A Hearty Crunch.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Other Cereals* So It Helps Start Your Day Off Right. And, When You Feel This Way, You're Motivated To Eat Right Again. It's One Big Crunchy, Honey-toasted, Wonderful Cycle.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Whole Grain Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Cinnamon, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I love the slightly sweet taste and the big round crunchy clusters that stay crunchy in a bowl of milk. When I'm dieting, I cut out a good amount of carbs and to my surprise Kashi GOLEAN is the lowest carb cereal I could find and has lots of fiber and protein. Great cereal to start your day with!
Cat M.
Honestly I don’t see why my husband likes this cereal. I find it sort of blah....but I personally prefer my cereal a bit less branchy & more tasty. Lol. I just can’t help it. I couldn’t give it a lower star though because my husband loves this stuff....I just can’t feel it.....If you are looking for an all grain healthy cereal then you are looking in the right place :) Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal
Zac L.
Massillon
I cannot sing the praises of this cereal enough. If you are someone looking to increase their protein and fiber intakes while trying to have the energy to take on the day, I highly suggest a serving of this cereal with dairy or soy milk in the morning. It can be hard to eat if you do not let the cereal soak for a very short moment in the milk before eating.
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
I found that this particular type of Kashi cereal goes amazing well as the granola for any kind of yogurt parfeit, my favorite happens to be the Greek kind with the fruit on the bottom! Yum!!!! Not to mention-Kashi prides themselves on being non-GMO which we all know is so important now-a-days!
Becky S.
I have loved this cereal since I discovered it almost 20 years ago. The problem back then is that I would sit and snack on it eating nearly half the box in one sitting without thinking about the healthy but sometimes side effect causing ingredients like lots of fiber and proteins.
Yuko S.
I like eating this cereal with Greek yogurt for breakfast. It’s very crunchy so it makes you feel satisfied with a small amount. It’s not too sweet but sweet enough for my kids to like it. I like many products of this bland
Amy N.
I love Kashi! I first found this product at Target while grocery shopping. I was looking for something more on the healthy side that I could eat plain with milk, or mix with my yogurt as granola. I have to say that this serves perfectly as granola for my morning yogurt. I also love to put some in a cereal bowl and add slices of banana to it. Perfect breakfast.
Morgan G.
Wilmington
This cereal is sooo amazing and versatile. I put it on top of my yogurt, mix it in trail mix, or just eat it with almond milk! It is the perfect flavor of granola that can pair with anything perfectly!
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
No better way to start my morning than with a bowl of Kashi! Although it's rough texture can do a number on the roof of your mouth, you forget all about that with all of the flavor packed into that small bite. It's definitely the healthiest cereal in my pantry and a little goes a long way, even when you're at your hungriest.
Abby H.
Albany
This is a great breakfast cereal as well as a snack! It’s high in fiber and has great flavor! You can find it usually at your local grocery store! Go out and get some!
Rachel M.
What is your favorite cereal?
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
How good does this cereal taste