BY KASHI #83 in Cereal

You'll Love These Crunchy Clusters Made From Kashi® Seven Whole Grains And Sesame®, Toasted To Perfection With A Touch Of Honey And Cinnamon, For A Hearty Crunch.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Other Cereals* So It Helps Start Your Day Off Right. And, When You Feel This Way, You're Motivated To Eat Right Again. It's One Big Crunchy, Honey-toasted, Wonderful Cycle.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Whole Grain Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Cinnamon, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Tina F.
san diego
I love the slightly sweet taste and the big round crunchy clusters that stay crunchy in a bowl of milk. When I'm dieting, I cut out a good amount of carbs and to my surprise Kashi GOLEAN is the lowest carb cereal I could find and has lots of fiber and protein. Great cereal to start your day with!
Cat M.
Honestly I don’t see why my husband likes this cereal. I find it sort of blah....but I personally prefer my cereal a bit less branchy & more tasty. Lol. I just can’t help it. I couldn’t give it a lower star though because my husband loves this stuff....I just can’t feel it.....If you are looking for an all grain healthy cereal then you are looking in the right place :) Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal
Brei P.
Omak, WA
It’s SO HARD to find cereal without any added sugar, so I was really excited to try this. I was a little worried that it would be flavorless, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is delicious, and even my kids like it a lot, which is great because we all know kids preferences for sugary cereal. This is on the expensive side, but worth it if you’re looking for a no added sugar, high protein option.
Dee A.
Virginia
I’ve been eating this for years! I love the crispy crunchiness of it! The flavor is delicious. It’s a great addiction to a healthy diet. I even put it in my yogurt! I often choose this even over the dinner I make. Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal
Becky S.
I have loved this cereal since I discovered it almost 20 years ago. The problem back then is that I would sit and snack on it eating nearly half the box in one sitting without thinking about the healthy but sometimes side effect causing ingredients like lots of fiber and proteins.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Kashi is so tasty and I love that it had granola in it. It may lean more in the sweet side of things, but I do love it. It can be a little pricey so you may want to plan when buying it. It is perfect if you want a healthier option.
Margo D.
My daughter absolutely loves this cereal. We buy it often, and it never seems to get old. The flavor is just enough for a kid and not sweet or too much sugar to worry about in a breakfast item. I recommend
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite cereal of all time. Healthy, hearty and delicious! Great crunchy texture with a subtle sweet flavor, I eat this cereal for breakfast, lunch or a snack! Would definitely recommend!
Amy N.
I love Kashi! I first found this product at Target while grocery shopping. I was looking for something more on the healthy side that I could eat plain with milk, or mix with my yogurt as granola. I have to say that this serves perfectly as granola for my morning yogurt. I also love to put some in a cereal bowl and add slices of banana to it. Perfect breakfast.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
No better way to start my morning than with a bowl of Kashi! Although it's rough texture can do a number on the roof of your mouth, you forget all about that with all of the flavor packed into that small bite. It's definitely the healthiest cereal in my pantry and a little goes a long way, even when you're at your hungriest.
Rachel M.
What is your favorite cereal?
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
How good does this cereal taste