BY KASHI

You'll Love These Crunchy Clusters Made From Kashi® Seven Whole Grains And Sesame®, Toasted To Perfection With A Touch Of Honey And Cinnamon, For A Hearty Crunch.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Other Cereals* So It Helps Start Your Day Off Right. And, When You Feel This Way, You're Motivated To Eat Right Again. It's One Big Crunchy, Honey-toasted, Wonderful Cycle.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Whole Grain Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Cinnamon, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Danielle L.
New Castle
Having gestational diabetes put me on the hunt for a breakfast cereal that wouldn't terrorize my blood sugar level. At my food-desert of a grocery store, this was the best option I could find. It's not bad, tastes mostly like a full-bodied cereal, but there's something about the grains that feels like styrofoam, almost. I'd probably buy again, but would definitely spice it up with strawberries or bananas to make me forget about the obvious taste difference.
Shelley Y.
I just recently started buying Kashi cereal when it was on sale at my local Weis Markets and I'm glad I did. This has a great taste and is more healthy than most cereals. Both of my children like it as well, which is a good thing because it's not as sugary as kids cereal. It also makes for a great snack without the milk.
Jennifer T.
I tried this cereal for the first time this morning. I was prompted to try it when I saw it on sale a few weeks ago. I have the Toasted Berry Crumble box. I enjoy the flavor and it is the perfect amount of sweetness without being overpowering or too sugary. I will likely eat it as a granola-like snack rather than with milk and a spoon as a breakfast cereal.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I love this cereal but stopped buying it when I realized that there was something in it that was causing my partner to have extreme gas. So if you haven't tried it, have some small partial servings to see how it affects your tummy ;-)
Alyssa C.
I bought this cereal because my mom likes it and it seems to be very healthy. I know this probably doesn't usually happen, but when I opened the box, the cereal was stale because there was a hole in the bag. A lot of the cereal had also spilled into the box. It was frustrating because the whole box was wasted.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This cereal is really good, especially for being on the healthier side. I feel good about feeding it to my daughter, and she actually loves it too even though it isn't overly sugary sweet.
Jackie C.
I am not a fan of the Kashi cereals. They never seem to have enough flavor for me. I feel like I am eating soggy cardboard. I wish they could add a bit more flavor into their products.
Jennifer B.
It's a pretty good cereal and it's packed with nutritional benefits to keep you healthy. I love to have some dry as a snack or with soy milk in the morning as my breakfast.
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Love this cereal, love Kashi products since the start. The cereal isn't to sweet and very filling high in fiber.
they are based of out of San Diego my home town.
Briana S.
This cereal tastes great. It's also a great way to start your day with a healthy serving of fiber and protein. It's very filling and I love the clusters.