BY KASHI

You'll Love These Crunchy Clusters Made From Kashi® Seven Whole Grains And Sesame®, Toasted To Perfection With A Touch Of Honey And Cinnamon, For A Hearty Crunch.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Other Cereals* So It Helps Start Your Day Off Right. And, When You Feel This Way, You're Motivated To Eat Right Again. It's One Big Crunchy, Honey-toasted, Wonderful Cycle.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Whole Grain Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Cinnamon, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I love the slightly sweet taste and the big round crunchy clusters that stay crunchy in a bowl of milk. When I'm dieting, I cut out a good amount of carbs and to my surprise Kashi GOLEAN is the lowest carb cereal I could find and has lots of fiber and protein. Great cereal to start your day with!
Cat M.
Saint Johns, Fl
Honestly I don’t see why my husband likes this cereal. I find it sort of blah....but I personally prefer my cereal a bit less branchy & more tasty. Lol. I just can’t help it. I couldn’t give it a lower star though because my husband loves this stuff....I just can’t feel it.....If you are looking for an all grain healthy cereal then you are looking in the right place :) Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch Cereal
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
I found that this particular type of Kashi cereal goes amazing well as the granola for any kind of yogurt parfeit, my favorite happens to be the Greek kind with the fruit on the bottom! Yum!!!! Not to mention-Kashi prides themselves on being non-GMO which we all know is so important now-a-days!
Becky S.
I have loved this cereal since I discovered it almost 20 years ago. The problem back then is that I would sit and snack on it eating nearly half the box in one sitting without thinking about the healthy but sometimes side effect causing ingredients like lots of fiber and proteins.
Amy N.
I love Kashi! I first found this product at Target while grocery shopping. I was looking for something more on the healthy side that I could eat plain with milk, or mix with my yogurt as granola. I have to say that this serves perfectly as granola for my morning yogurt. I also love to put some in a cereal bowl and add slices of banana to it. Perfect breakfast.
Morgan G.
Wilmington
This cereal is sooo amazing and versatile. I put it on top of my yogurt, mix it in trail mix, or just eat it with almond milk! It is the perfect flavor of granola that can pair with anything perfectly!
Abby H.
Albany, GA
This is a great breakfast cereal as well as a snack! It’s high in fiber and has great flavor! You can find it usually at your local grocery store! Go out and get some!
Joy N.
Delicious! Just a hint of sweetness. This is delicious with or without milk as breakfast or just as a pick me up snack. The protein keeps me full for a good few hours. Some stores hike the price up for kashi products but it’s usually worth it. I’m definitely a repeat customer
Jen E.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I got this because I was on a diet and I saw it was way less calories than the granola i had been previously eating. It doesn’t taste bad but I wouldn’t say it tastes good either. You can’t taste the cinnamon that’s supposedly in it at all. I will say that it is very filling.
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
You’ll feel like you’re eating something so bad for you but it’s not! When you need a good that will trick your taste buds and your brain into thinking you’re eating something bad for you this is the perfect cereal. It’s so tasty and has the perfect amount of crunch.
Rachel M.
What is your favorite cereal?
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
How good does this cereal taste