BY KASHI

You'll love these crunchy clusters made from Kashi® Seven Whole Grains and Sesame®, sweetened with a touch of honey and cinnamon, and toasted to perfection for a hearty crunch. With 9 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber, Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® cereal has twice the protein and fiber of the average of other cereals* so it helps start your day off right. And, when you feel this way, you're motivated to eat right again. It's one big crunchy, honey-toasted, wonderful cycle. (*The average of leading cereals: 4g fiber, 3g protein per serving.) see more...

Joy N.
Chicago
Review for: Kashi® GOLEAN Crunch!® Cereal 15.9 oz. Box
Delicious! Just a hint of sweetness. This is delicious with or without milk as breakfast or just as a pick me up snack. The protein keeps me full for a good few hours. Some stores hike the price up for kashi products but it’s usually worth it. I’m definitely a repeat customer
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
No better way to start my morning than with a bowl of Kashi! Although it's rough texture can do a number on the roof of your mouth, you forget all about that with all of the flavor packed into that small bite. It's definitely the healthiest cereal in my pantry and a little goes a long way, even when you're at your hungriest.
Megan B.
This is a delicious granola cereal however I fell that it is a bit too crunchy if I don't let it soak in my milk to soften.  I appreciate the nuttiness and touch of sweetness and also I feel like I am having a healthy hearty breakfast.
Kira M.
This stuff is absolutely delicious. Especially if you pair it with almond milk or something it’s basically dessert. I love kashi cereal and bonus it’s way healthier than practically every other cereal. Would highly recommend!
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
This is so good! The clusters can sometimes get extra crunchy but I was addicted to this cereal and would eat it all the time as a snack in a bag on my way out the door.
Monica D.
So I never thought I would try Kashi cereal because it looked too healthy and I am the opposite of a health nut.  My breakfast usually consists of RaisinBran, milk and some sort of fruit during the school year.  But they ran out of my normal cereal and this was the second crunchiest cereal at my school.  I LOVED IT.  The taste is great and it stays crunchy even after being poured in milk.  I mix it with my raisin bran for a super good combo every morning now.
Stephany C.
Tacoma, WA
Love this cereal because it tastes amazing, it's healthy, and doesn't get all mushy from soaking in the milk. Like the box says, it's crunchy due to the small clusters of oats and it goes great as a topping on yogurt or ice cream. I usually buy mine from Safeway so it's not too pricy but the better value is buying from Costco.
Michelle C.
This is my favorite cereal to start the day. I really enjoy the satisfying crunch in every bit to remind me that I am providing my body with energy that will last all morning long. I also like to add this product to my cereal to help me keep from getting hungry mid morning!
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I love the flavor of this cereal and how well it holds up in milk. I love crunchy cereal but I will say this can be a bit too hard sometimes. Combines nicely with fruit for a easy breakfast. I buy it pretty often.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Be warned: these are extremely hard. They aren't kidding with the Crunch! with an exclamation point. Fortunately my teeth are strong and I enjoy gnawing on my food from time to time. Not an everyday cereal for me, but filling and tasty if you can get past the texture.
Gavin M.
Smiths Sta, AL
How good does this cereal taste