Kashi® Golean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal uploaded by Rissa W.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally sweetened multigrain cluster cereal. Toasted berry crumble with cranberries & blueberries.

Buy on Target
Aria R.
I already reviewed another listing for the same product, but I guess it's my fault for checking it on the list twice. Anyway, Kashi Golean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal is one of my current favorites. Right now I've been eating the Honey Almond Flax because I bought a bunch in bulk and I know as soon as I buy more of the Berry the Flax is going to go to waste.
The Flax is still good, but it just does not compare to my berries.
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
This is literally one of the best healthy cereals I’ve ever had. It’s a bit more expensive, but totally worth it because it has a reasonable amount of sugar, and fantastic flavor. I honestly eat it by the fistful when it’s in my kitchen. Absolutely delicious.
Emily B.
I love this cereal! I am dairy free, and this cereal helps satisfy that sweet craving that is in almost every single desert food out there! I love the taste of berries while eating a cereal high in fiber! I love it!
Ashley B.
Huntersville, NC
I love this cereal and have been eating it every other day for several years. It has great texture and flavor and keeps me full longer in comparison to other cereals. I mix it with the Honey Flax for a different twist!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GRANOLA EVER. The dried fruit in it makes it 500x better. So good on its own as a snack, in cold milk as a cereal, heated to an oatmeal, or my personal favorite, topped on smoothie bowl. Literally the best - sweet, crunchy, hearty. The only downside is that is it loaded with sugar, but sometimes you gotta just live life and eat it.
Kelsey A.
Tuscaloosa
Super yummy! I picked it out thinking it was granola, but it’s actually a crumbly kind of outa cereal. Love it! I tend to eat it sprinkled into my yogurt in the mornings.
Katie R.
This is a healthy yummy alternative to other cereals that I've had. I love that it has a simple flavor and is still good for me. You can tell that it doesn't have all of the extra added sugar added to it. The berries add a nice little fruit flavor and the cereal has a nice crunch but not too hard!
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
This cereal is so yummy! I have bought this many times. It's filling, and the berries are sweet and satisfy my occasional sweet tooth. I like eating it on yogurt, out of a bowl with some almond milk, or even straight out of the box as a yummy snack!
Taryn C.
This is my favorite cereal. I put it in yogurt. I have it as a snack or just with banana and almond milkAlmond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Original great flavor and crunch. Not too sweet and quality ingredients.
Amy H.
Clarksburg
This was the first Kashi cereal I ever had. I was hooked after the first bite. I love the berry flavor. The texture of the cereal reminds me of granola, but not as calorie dense. Plus it has protein to keep me full.
Jackie B.
Westerville, OH
Ive never actually tried any Kashi products, how do you guy like it>
michelle b.