Kashi® Golean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal uploaded by Rissa W.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally sweetened multigrain cluster cereal. Toasted berry crumble with cranberries & blueberries.

• Ive never actually tried any Kashi products, how do you guy like ...4 Answers
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GRANOLA EVER. The dried fruit in it makes it 500x better. So good on its own as a snack, in cold milk as a cereal, heated to an oatmeal, or my personal favorite, topped on smoothie bowl. Literally the best - sweet, crunchy, hearty. The only downside is that is it loaded with sugar, but sometimes you gotta just live life and eat it.
Katie R.
This is a healthy yummy alternative to other cereals that I've had. I love that it has a simple flavor and is still good for me. You can tell that it doesn't have all of the extra added sugar added to it. The berries add a nice little fruit flavor and the cereal has a nice crunch but not too hard!
Carissa J.
Ames, IA
This cereal is so yummy! I have bought this many times. It's filling, and the berries are sweet and satisfy my occasional sweet tooth. I like eating it on yogurt, out of a bowl with some almond milk, or even straight out of the box as a yummy snack!
Taryn C.
This is my favorite cereal. I put it in yogurt. I have it as a snack or just with banana and almond milkAlmond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Original great flavor and crunch. Not too sweet and quality ingredients.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
Sure, I like a huge bowl of sugary Fruit Loops like the next person but when I'm in the mood for healthier cereals, this one is my go to. It's delicious, has a boatload of fiber and protein and has no scary chemically nonsense in it. It keeps me full for hours. I really like making portable parfaits with it with fresh fruit, plain Greek yogurt and walnuts.
Kasey C.
Lancaster, CA
This cereal is delicious as a snack in its own, with milk, or my favorite: with Greek yogurt. Having it with yogurt tastes like I'm eating a berry ice cream cone but without all of the sugar! It's fantastic.
I love the contrast of the cereal crunch and the chewiness of the dried berries.
Wendy S.
Missouri Vly, IA
I very rarely eat cereal, but when I do this is what I eat. It is more like a granola than a cereal so it doesn't get soggy too fast and it is sweet enough you don't need to add sugar. Healthy too!
Bekah G.
Kansas City
This is my favorite cereal. If I can afford it, I buy it. The only downside is the normal price. I love the crunch, the berries, etc. It always excites me when I see it go on sale at my local grocery store. My kids normally don't try it, so I get to have the box all to myself!
Rontier W.
I introduced this cereal to myself when I was in college, living in New York City. I was looking for a cereal that was actually healthy with organic ingredients and I immediately liked them! This cereal goes best, for me, with almond and coconut milk.
Marine F.
MONTRÉAL, QC
Bought this recently due to the high protein and fiber content, and I really like them! They're like a lighter, fluffier but still crispy version of granola with mixed berries. I live putting this is a mixture of yogurt and milk to get the perfect consistency.
Jackie B.
Westerville, OH
Ive never actually tried any Kashi products, how do you guy like it>