Kashi® GOLEAN Crisp!® Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal uploaded by Rissa W.
2 colors available

BY KASHI

Naturally sweetened multigrain cluster cereal. Toasted berry crumble with cranberries & blueberries. see more...

• Ive never actually tried any Kashi products, how do you guy like it...4 Answers
cindy p.
cindy p.
This cereal goes great with almond milk or on top of yogurt as granola! This is a pantry staple for me. It's delicious, crunchy, and also wholegrain. What more could a girl ask for? Especially on the days when I'm in a hurry and need a quick meal. I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone who's looking for a tasty cereal, that's a bit healthier than all the other brand name cereals!
Melody W.
Melody W.
My husband and I ate this cereal for a while, and still do from time to time. It is very filling, however it has a high calorie count per serving. It is better for you than most sugary cereal on the market and tastes great with vanilla soy milk. We also like to add some flax seeds to the bowl for some added fiber. Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a healthier cereal.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
A sweet breakfast without the guilt, or a easy snack on the run with a little yogurt, Siggi's is the best yogurt to go with. Healthy and leaves you feeling full for a long time. All the Kashi cereals are really tasty, and if you want to switch it up try their version on frosted wheat, way better than the original.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Let me start off by saying I have never had a bad product by Kashi. Kashi's products are healthy and taste good for people of any age. I have bought this for a couple of years and find their cereal to be better than any "healthy" one I have tried. This is a must for anyone trying to start eating a little better
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love the mixtures of textures and flavors in this cereal. It makes it easy to eat all week when it's the only cereal in the house. Kashi does a great job of making sure your breakfast keeps you full until lunch time. Surprisingly, it's not much more expensive than lower quality/sugary cereals.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this cereal cuz it has everything I like- crunch, berries, and a nice balance of sweetness. It's also really good with soy milk which is what I use. My only downside for this is the price, as it's like over $4 for not a ton of cereal. It's a much better buy if you get it at Costco though
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I absolutely love this cereal mix. Not only is it healthy for you, but the berries in it add just the right amount of sweetness. I like to add this cereal on top of my plain greek yogurt, and add a little honey and mix it up. It makes a really easy fuss free breakfast on the go!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Fairfield, CA
This cereal is great! I love that it has dried berries mixed in. It is on the sweet side, so if you don't have a sweet tooth in the morning, this may not be for you. I really enjoy pairing it with original almond milk. It is really filling and a great way to start the day.
Teah S.
Teah S.
This is my favorite cereal ever! It is so delicious and packed with protein. I am definitely a repeat customer and almost always pick this up at the supermarket. You can find it anywhere and Kasha in general is delicious and healthy compared to other brands.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Kashi breakfast products! I always feel good about buying their products because they are made with all natural ingredients. This is great tossed with some blueberries in yogurt for a great breakfast parfait. I love this granola for my busy mornings.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Westerville, OH
Ive never actually tried any Kashi products, how do you guy like it>