Kashi® GOLEAN  Crisp Cinnamon Crumble Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Crisp Cinnamon Crumble Cereal

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi???? GoLean Crisp!?????? Cinnamon Crumble Cereal.
The Seven Whole Grain Company????.
New!
Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Cluster Cereal.
Stay Fuller Longer!*.
10g Protein, 9g Fiber, 20g Whole Grains, 4g fat per serving.
Net wt 15 oz (425g).

Kashi® GOLEAN  Crisp Cinnamon Crumble Cereal
Kashi® GOLEAN Crisp Cinnamon Crumble Cereal
Buy on Target
Meghan f.
It was advertised as being a very filling cereal, lots of protein etc. Although not filling at all , it definitely tastes great. It also is great health wise. It is a tad bit expensive though however.
Brenda G.
This cereal is delicious and it helps keep things moving along, if you know what I mean. It looks strange at first but perks up once you add in the milk. We buy it often, my husband and I both enjoy the cinnamon flavor and a little cereal goes a long way!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love these granola bites! They can be added to yogurt, eaten as cereal with milk, or just a snack as is! They are extremely satisfying and high in protein which is something I look for when purchasing a product. I love that I can switch it up and use it for several different things but my favorite is adding it to some Greek yogurt!
Priscilla C.
Edison, NJ
This is one of my favorite cereals. It's healthy, tasty, and only a bit more expensive than your sugar-laden cereals. Only con is that some of it is tougher to chew and tires out your jaws. You can purchase at almost any grocery store including Target.
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
I am biased in that I love Kashi GoLean cereals and granola as well as cinnamon. I don't usually consume cereal but I went through a box of this in record time. It's really good and cinnamon-y with varying types of clusters and shapes to give it texture. I usually add it to me Heritage Flakes for extra flavor and crunch.
Larissa B.
This cereal tastes like cinnamon toast crunch.  For a girl that grew up on sugary cereal and is now pretty health conscious, it's nice to eat something that tastes like a guilty pleasure but will not count has a cheat meal.  My non health conscious BF likes it too so win win!
Chelsey C.
Hands down way better than any cereal out there. It's sweet but not in healthily sweet. I eat it pretty much daily for breakfast and sometimes as a late snack because it keeps you full and gives you the good kind of energy. A lot of fiber though, so I wouldn't exactly advise eating a ton of it.
Luna M.
Los Angeles, Ca
I love to sprinkle this onto vanilla vegan yogurt and it's so good, subtly sweet but leaves you full and satisfied. I go through a bag a week! Good value, great taste, great brand in general! Definitely would recommend
Bonnie O.
San Francisco, CA
So delicious!! I like to top it on top of Greek yogurt or even on top of a nice baked apple crips. This has totally replaced my need for granola, very versatile product to have in your pantry!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

In my opinion this is the the best cereal in the world. High in both fiber and protein. I eat it every morning and often additionally put some in my yogurt for a mid-afternoon snack. I have a stubborn digestive tract - both a trash compactor and a dehydrator - and this cereal is the only cereal that helps. It also gives me a remarkable feeling of fullness. As far as taste, I love it and my niece even eats this instead of the wide variety of kids cereal I have purchased for her over the years always saying "I like your cereal grandma." Regarding the satiety: I am 5'5" and 128 lbs so it really does help me keep feeling full, fit and out of the junk food I seem to crave. As with all high fiber products do drink your water. And no, I do not work for Kashi but am so happy with and grateful for this product I could not help but rate.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I love super extra crunchiness to my yogurts. Is this cereal extra crunchy or will it get soft after being in yogurt for a bit?