BY KASHI

Kashi???? GoLean Crisp!?????? Cinnamon Crumble Cereal.
The Seven Whole Grain Company????.
New!
Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Cluster Cereal.
Stay Fuller Longer!*.
10g Protein, 9g Fiber, 20g Whole Grains, 4g fat per serving.
Net wt 15 oz (425g). see more...

Buy on Target
Diamond N.
Richmond, VA
I tried this cereal because I was on a diet and it was recommended because of the high protein. Tastes pretty good. Nice cinnamon flavor without the sugar most cereals have.
Kira M.
Foodie Expert
this stuff is like crack. and I don't even like breakfast cereal! It's like a wonderful granola cinnamon flavor explosion - you could honestly just eat it by the handful!
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I am biased in that I love Kashi GoLean cereals and granola as well as cinnamon. I don't usually consume cereal but I went through a box of this in record time. It's really good and cinnamon-y with varying types of clusters and shapes to give it texture. I usually add it to me Heritage Flakes for extra flavor and crunch.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
It has a delicious taste and the vitamins you get from it are hard to beat BUT alot of kashis' cereals have extremely hard grains in them and if you have any dental work done it can't crack it and even chip some teeth- healthy or not...
Janie H.
Presto, PA
Foodie Expert
Great way to start your morning! This cereal tastes great and leaves me feeling full until lunch. I would recommend if you are looking for a lighter cereal to start your day!
Beka A.
Foodie Expert
I love the Kashi GoLean cereal because it's a great way to get fiber and vitamins. I add it to my yogurt every morning. The price is great because I can stretch it so far.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Foodie Expert
So as an adult I have learned the coveted secrets to succeed at adulting and also pleasing my palate! My goto cereal as a kid was cinnamon toast crunch so as I got older I was on a quest to find a healthy alternative! Then Kashi came out with this cinnamon cereal that got me hooked! I can feel guiltless while eating Kashi foods and I know my body is getting the nutrients it needs, and at the same time in in cinnamon heaven!! Yes ! Adulting can be tasty try this Kashi cereal asap!!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
I'm so glad that I found this cereal! It can be hard to find a cereal that is healthy yet tasty, but here one is! It can be pretty pricey for cereal, but it will go on sale sometimes and there are occasional coupons that you can find. My boyfriend and I both love this cereal and will continue to buy it.
Anna S.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is SO good! I like it with bananas and a little bit of almond milk or with some plain greek yogurt and chia seeds. It is filling, healthy and very very tasty. It is my "sweet cereal" that I like to have at least twice a week! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthier alternative to the sugar filled cereals.
Victoria V.
Foodie Expert
Kashi is relatively healthy on the spectrum of cereals. I wouldn't say they are the most delicious but they definitely taste pretty good for how many nutrients are in there. I Do like the cinnamon flavor alot, it is very crunchy and a good change of flavor and texture.