BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

houda M.
fter doing some of research, both taste testing and strictly from a nutritional standpoint, these Kashi Golean bars in Chocolate/Caramel seemed to rise to the top of my list. There were definitely some bars that offered more protein or fiber or even less calories or fat, but overall this seemed to be the best all around for me. It comes in with 150 calories(less than most of competitors), 3 grams of fat(less than a lot of competitors), 8 grams of protein(more/on par with many of its competitors), and 6 grams of fiber(more than a lot of competitors). Oh yeah, and they taste pretty awesome as well.
Samantha C.
LOVE KASHI! not just the bards but the cereals are my favorite! I carry these bars with me all the time and they are life savers! I can snack on these on a busy day at work if i have little time to eat or when Im at school! They fill me up, so delicious and I dont have to munch on candy that is so bad for me!!
Brenna Z.
Very yummy but rather expensive. They had a nice flavor and were very healthy bars. I love that they are filled with protein but they were a little too pricey for me to keep around the house often. I would recommend these to others if they are looking for a filling and healthy snack!
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
These bars are perfect with coffee in the morning! Not too sweet and are actually pretty filling without the guilt. I definitely recommend them, especially to those with busy schedules! I found them at target and other grocery store chains.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
Perfect sweet snack for either morning or late afternoon. Kasha cares about their products and you can tell. I bought this at Whole Foods, but I'm sure you can find it anywhere. My family loves it and it's good for you, what's not to love? I would definitely recommend to others!
Karrin C.
These Kashi bars are fantastic and they will keep you full and going until your next meal. I always try and keep a few of these on me so if I get hungry I can munch on one of these instead of running and grabbing icky fast food. I have to watch it though cause my daughter like to sneak them and soon I find myself snackless!
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
Love Kashi Crunchy chocolate caramel bars. They satisfy my sweet cravings completely. I have so far only bought them once but would buy them again . They taste delish and are priced fairly I would buy them again and highly recommend them. I find them at most grocery stores.
Vernesha F.
Yummy yummy i love love this it is very good the caramel,chocolate and the crunchy granola is amazing blend . It is also a healthy option when it come to have a sugar rush and you really need a snack the taste is very full feeling and will make you keep purchasing more
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Delicious bar- love that the combine chocolate and caramel. Healthy option - great taste - they are also filing. A great option for the health conscious - not the cheapest bar but one of the better brands , I would repurchase this item and recommend it to others.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love these crisps because they are perfect for on the go! This is probably my favorite flavor, because I love chocolate, even for breakfast! However, I only gave this product 4 stars because I find them to be less filling than traditional granola bars.