Kashi GoLean Creamy Instant Hot Cereal Truly Vanilla - 8 CT uploaded by Rula G.

BY GOLEAN

Kashi® GoLean® Creamy Instant Hot Cereal Truly Vanilla®.
The seven whole grain company.
All natural.
Stay fuller longer!*
9g protein.
7g fiber.
ALA omega-3 350 mg.
*See back panel for information.
8 1.4 oz (40g) packets. see more...

Serina P.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite oatmeal's! All the flavors are good but the vanilla one is really special, it tastes like real vanilla not the fake stuff you get in candy, cakes and cookies. It is really yummy!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Be warned - this isn't just oatmeal. *laughs* It's delicious, but if you expect a straight up oatmeal then the first bite will be a bit confusing. It's a filling breakfast that is great to keep in your desk for the days you don't have time for breakfast (or lunch!).
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Love that these are high in protein. Will make a bowl before a workout to give me energy to make it through. Prefer them to other instant oatmeal packets.
Elizabeth L.
I was looking for something high in fiber and in protein for breakfast and most cereals aren't as filling. This filled me up and kept my attention at a high level all morning and also helped in my morning workouts.
Marci D.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a great warm cereal that fills you up! The taste is delicious and it is healthy!
Margaret M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this oatmeal. Its high protein and tastes more natural than other high sugar instant oatmeal packets
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
I love this cereal! I usually eat cold cereal but I wanted to try some hot ones so I gave this a try and was pleasantly surprised. Its perfect to eat during the colder months too.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Kashi product?