Kashi® GOLean Creamy Instant Hot Cereal

by Kashi

Kashi® GoLean® Creamy Instant Hot Cereal Truly Vanilla®.
The seven whole grain company.
All natural.
Stay fuller longer!*
9g protein.
7g fiber.
ALA omega-3 350 mg.
*See back panel for information.
8 1.4 oz (40g) packets.

What is your favorite Kashi product?
Start your review of Kashi® GOLean Creamy Instant Hot Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth L.
I was looking for something high in fiber and in protein for breakfast and most cereals aren't as filling. This filled me up and kept my attention at a high level all morning and also helped in my morning workouts.
Nikki D.
Purchased at: Target
Too sweet for me and way too many added sugars and extra carbs. Go for the more leaner stuff like plain Greek yogurt or steel cut oats with your own added sugar like honey and fruit
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Love that these are high in protein. Will make a bowl before a workout to give me energy to make it through. Prefer them to other instant oatmeal packets.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
I love this cereal! I usually eat cold cereal but I wanted to try some hot ones so I gave this a try and was pleasantly surprised. Its perfect to eat during the colder months too.
Serina P.
Ocean Park, WA
This is one of my favorite oatmeal's! All the flavors are good but the vanilla one is really special, it tastes like real vanilla not the fake stuff you get in candy, cakes and cookies. It is really yummy!
Brittney F.
Sanbornton, NH
I love the brown Coshey I could eat it all day long I think that their ingredients are so good I trying pic of their cereals at least when I go to the grocery store once a week they last quite a while for just one single woman
Jovana J.
Malden
I’m not a huge fan of oatmeal but my daughter loves it every morning she has a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast along with fruit she loves this brand
Monique M.
Hesperia
I love eating these instant hot cereal as a good morning breakfast on the go. There a perfect healthy diet food to eat when your wanting to lose weight. I would recommend if your looking for a good breakfast that helps you lose weight and very deliciousto eat.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Be warned - this isn't just oatmeal. *laughs* It's delicious, but if you expect a straight up oatmeal then the first bite will be a bit confusing. It's a filling breakfast that is great to keep in your desk for the days you don't have time for breakfast (or lunch!).
Marci D.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a great warm cereal that fills you up! The taste is delicious and it is healthy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...