BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi Golean Hearty Vanilla Instant Oatmeal: 100% whole grain Kosher

Alex M.
This is good oatmeal! I expected the same soggy, unidentifiable mess that has been the rest of my instant oatmeals- but this was great! very tasty and super healthy! I would recommend trying this product! It is affordable and can be found at many grocery stores and retailers. check it out!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I really liked the taste of this oatmeal. It's a good quality product but it is pricey. It much healthier than most oatmeal products out there but the taste is about the same as any other oatmeal. I will buy this product when it's on sale but never full price.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
I love the vanilla flavor. It pairs perfectly with blue berries. I buy this whenever is on sale as it is pricier than competing brands. It is low sugar and high protein, which is what I look for in an instant oatmeal.
Amanda S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This oatmeal isn't bad but it's nothing special either. To me it just tastes like sugar so you have to add fruits and nuts to make it interesting, which is not a bad thing.
Racheal W.
This is quite yummy! You have to be careful when you microwave it, it will overflow if you aren't watching it. I would have given five stars if it was just a tiny bit more filling. Overall I am satisfied with the product and would buy it again.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
When I can find this product it is definitely always one of my go to breakfast! It is so good, I usually just add a tbsp of honey! I recommend everyone buying this, and trying it.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Great texture - which is so rare!! - and flavor without all of the sugar and preservatives. This is a regular in our grocery rotation!