Kashi® GOLEAN Chocolate Crunch Cereal uploaded by Ashlie H.Kashi® GOLEAN Chocolate Crunch Cereal uploaded by Sarah G.Kashi® GOLEAN Chocolate Crunch Cereal uploaded by Allie V.

BY KASHI

Meet Our New GOLEAN Chocolate Crunch Cereal — The Chocolatiest Whole Grain Cereal To Be Added To The GOLEAN Bunch. With Its Powerful Nutrition (Hello, Plant-powered Ingredients), Fair Trade Chocolate And Great-tasting Puffed Grains, It Might Just Become Your Favorite Cereal Of The GOLEAN Fam.

And With 10 Grams Of Protein And 7 Grams Of Fiber Per Serving, Each Crispy, Crunchy Spoonful Will Help You Start Your Day The Best Way.

Ingredients :

Soy Flakes, Whole Grain Oats, Puffed Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Long Grain Brown Rice, Whole Hulled Barley, Whole Grain Rye), Semi-sweet Chocolate† (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Syrup, Cane Sugar, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Acacia Gum, Cocoa†, Chocolate†, Sea Salt, Chocolate Extract†, Natural Flavors, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Soy And Wheat Ingredients.

Amanda C.
Kashi® GOLEAN Chocolate Crunch Cereal this cereal is my absolute weakness, it has a higher calorie content as well as sugar, but I'm willing to compromise every now and again as I have an active lifestyle. This is my go-to cheap meal! The carbs are great, and very nutrient dense, packed with fiber and good-for-you ingredients. The Taste reminds me of a healthy Cocoa Pebbles cereal. Definitely worth the buy, my kids love it!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Switching to "healthy" no gluten , wheat , sugars ,etc and having a nut allergy , to find a perfect cereal can be difficult and to find a good tasting cereal that's all of that can be even more difficult until now. The kashi line is so look good. This one ,even my kids love it! The taste is weird at first , as you chew it tastes better !!!! And the chocolate flavor helps my husband with his "sugar" fix ! Love this cereal :-)
Suzy G.
This is great tasting cereal!  It has plant-based ingredients and is non-GMO.  It has 10g of sugar per serving and 10 grams of protein.  I buy this once a month as a special treat.  The chocolate is fair-trade and is a great flavor.  I highly recommend this cereal!
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
Yummy! Love having a cereal that fits into my healthy lifestyle! I buy these at Safeway or Sprouts mostly. Love all the good for you healthy ingredients and it taste great with unsweetened almond milk.
Erin E.
Lawrenceville, GA
This stuff is absolutely DELICIOUS! It's so good that I have to actually measure out a serving size for myself and husband otherwise we can easily eat half the box in one sitting. It has a good amount of sugar, so it's not a "clean" cereal, but it does offer some protein and is plant-based, so that is better than most on the market. Love having this as a dessert versus a breakfast meal.
Lola F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Albertsons
This is my favorite thing to eat in the morning. It tastes so sweet and good and it’s not unhealthy. They aren’t the cheapest but they are worth it. I buy this on the regular and I recommend to people who want a sweet healthy cereal.
Jen B.
Henderson, NV
This cereal is incredible! I crave chocolate all day everyday, but starting my morning with this + vanilla almond milk has squashed my cravings for the rest of the day & effectively filled me up otherwise! Highly recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth. Also goes great in yogurt!
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I love most anything from Kashi but their chocolate crunch cereal helps hit the sweet tooth spot. The price is a little much for how much you get, so I limit myself to one or two boxes a month. It’s great alone, with almond milk or in yogurt!
Andy-Lynne M.
Ball Ground, GA
This is my all time favorite cereal ever.
It’s so delicious. The chocolate is divine, the texture and crunch of the cereal is perfect. I could eat this at any time of the day. Definitely a cereal I would recommend.
Jeana L.
Mullica Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
This cereal is SO good!! I love it with almond milk. I’ve gotten this cereal so many times. I try to get it when it’s online because it’s usually pretty pricey and there really isn’t that much in the box. That’s why I’m only giving it 4 stars.