BY KASHI

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each see more...

Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Love this product as I work and this is a great meal to take to work and eat before my day begins. I've bought this a few times at Wegmans. It is a little pricey but worth it for the ease and the great taste. These are healthy items to use for quick meals.
Erica K.
Alma, MI
Iv always loved this brand of cereal especially because I know they have real honest ingredients. I like this cereal because its good for on the go when I'm in a hurry to get out the door; however, I believe it is a bit pricy considering how much of the product your given.
Cagerlin N.
me encanta demasiado, es muy, muy, bueno. Me gusta porque es muy bueno y nutritivo, muy muy bueno en verdad lalalalalalala lo recomiendo al 100% !!!!! muy bueno la verdad, genial el producto me gustaria tenerlo y poder comerlo, lo quiero!!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I enjoy the calorie content and how much protein is in this cereal. It is a good value because I am always on the go.
Stephanie P.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
Delicious cereal. The packaging makes it easy for me to take to work and store there. Great flavor.
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
LOVE Kashi cereal, just don't love the price. It's delicious with vanilla soy milk.
Allison M.
Vancouver, BC
#1 thing to mention is Flavor vs Fiber in these breakfast cereals. In shopping around I have looked for different breakfast cereals I always search for one that is high in fiber without sacrificing loads of flavor. Kashi is king in for this product!

It is just so easy to tear the top off, pour in my almond milk and have a 150 calorie breakfast that gives me protein, fiber and a satisfied feeling! If you are aiming to eat healthier, and you just don't want to have to "think", then this is the answer.

The time saved is also a huge factor for me. I can toss one of these in my bag in the morning and eat it at my desk at work - no dishes required!
Highly recommend.
Niesha D.
Richmond
I love the crunch! I like to mix into yogurt or just eat straight as a snack. Would love to see more coupons as its a bit pricey