BY KASHI

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each see more...

tammy M.
las vegas, NV
Good flavor. I keep these in the office for when I'm running late. Very delicious
Susan C.
Oakley, CA
Awesome for on the go! Nutritious and delicious. Great for busy mornings. Tastes great with added fruit.
Hritu D.
My fav cereal. if I am eating cereal, its only this brand, it keeps me feeling full and energetic, its never soggy in milk or juice, its also a great snack by itself. I always buy this without thinking twice. I will stay loyal with it.
Sarah K.
Glen Allen, VA
No flavor. Tastes like I imagine sticks would. Only reason why it got 2 stars is because it's healthy.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
These cups are delicious and convenient. When you're in a hurry, they are perfect for grabbing and taking with you on the go. It is one of the healthiest quick meals out there. I highly recommend this cereal if you're looking for an easier, delicious meal!
Martie M.
San Diego, CA
Kashi is a brand I trust and I love using these quick grab and go cereals when I am in a rush in the morning!
Maeve M.
Mountain View, CA
This cereal is great to have at anytime of the day. It's super high in fiber and very satisfying. It's lightly sweetened but doesn't leave you crashing like the sugar filled other cereals. The cups make it easy to take to work
Kristen M.
Full of flavor. Unexpected in a healthy cereal. Very good cereal to eat with milk.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Very good natural cereal with just enough taste, but not too bland. It is really good with fresh fruit added. I like it on mornings when I'm running a little late. Good to have at work.
Anna G.
Rockingham
This cereal is the perfect choice for a fast, but healthy on the go breakfast! Kashi is always nutritious and delicious! This convenient cup of cereal comes in numerous flavors and is guaranteed to satisfy your breakfast cravings!