BY KASHI

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each see more...

Katherine M.
Mentor, OH
I love using this cereal on yogurt sometimes and have even topped it on cottage cheese. I love the balance of fiber and protein to keep me feeling full.
Kaila K.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay cereal. Good amount of fiber. Very filling. I use this as granola with yogurt, which works very well. A little lacking in flavor but great crunch
Elena A.
Dallas, TX
Easy healthy breakfast. Especially for college and working individuals. Also works great for a night time snack for those late study sessions.
Mary C.
The cereal cups are a convenient option for breakfast, but they are definitely more expensive than buying a box and portioning it out yourself.
Jes H.
Belmond, IA
So convenient! Love portion control to get my crunch fix, the protein keeps me filled up and the can take to kid events to for snack time.
Michelle A.
Amarillo, TX
I like these because they are portable, good for you and easy to grab when you are in a hurry. They are a great alternative to fast food
norma l.
Great option for breakfast on the top. Working full time and full time mommy mornings are not my favorites. Kashi always saves the day.
Lisa F.
Manassas, VA
This isn't the most amazing tasting cereal ever but has a lot of protein and I was able to eat it while I had gestational diabetes.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Este tipo de señal es lo más rico me parece un nutritivos estacada puros cuando tengo que ir a la universidad a tropezar y rápido
Marcia B.
Portland, ME
I love Kashi and find it to be a filling cereal. The product is good tasting and also nice as a snack. Repeat customer. No cons