BY KASHI

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each see more...

Erica K.
Alma, MI
Iv always loved this brand of cereal especially because I know they have real honest ingredients. I like this cereal because its good for on the go when I'm in a hurry to get out the door; however, I believe it is a bit pricy considering how much of the product your given.
Michele M.
Seattle, WA
These cups are so convenient for breakfast or afternoon snack at my desk. They taste great and so healthy! I eat these a few times a week. They are a pantry staple! I've been eating these cereal cups for awhile now, they're great! I will definitely buy again.
Sara T.
Yum Yum this is exactly what you need the morning not too sweet but definitely gives you the sweetness that you're looking for. Feels good after and not that high in calories ordinary count
Sarah M.
depew, NY
Tastes like honey and sunshine. I ate this cereal for years. The ingredients and Kashis mission statement only make it even better. If you're looking for a healthier cereal that actually tastes good I recommend giving this a try
Maeve M.
Mountain View, CA
This cereal is great to have at anytime of the day. It's super high in fiber and very satisfying. It's lightly sweetened but doesn't leave you crashing like the sugar filled other cereals. The cups make it easy to take to work
Marcia W.
Plover, WI
I could eat this cereal day and night...the added fiber is a bonus which doesn't always process well in my gut if I eat too much. My favorite is eating it with yogurt.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
This is a great tasty cereal. It's healthy and you won't know it is… Which is what I look for in a healthy cereal. Also it is really easy to make. Fast and easy is definitely something this person looks for.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
These Kashi to go cereal packs are great. They are so convenient that I can throw them in my purse in the morning when I'm in a hurry. Sometimes I have them as a snack.
Rachely T.
Now that GoLean is non-GMO it's a better choice. Low sugar, high fiber, high protein what's not to like? The cereal does taste a bit bland so try throwing in a small handful organic soft dried blueberries. Pair it up with a glass of fresh squeezed oj and you are all set.
Renee K.
Oakwood Hills, IL
This is my go to cereal. Perfect portion to fill you up. Love it plain with milk or with fruit added. It keeps me going until lunch and stays crunchy in milk.