BY KASHI

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each see more...

Marcia B.
Portland, ME
I love Kashi and find it to be a filling cereal. The product is good tasting and also nice as a snack. Repeat customer. No cons
Alexa V.
Cape Coral, FL
Perfect cereal for on the go people. Nutritious and delicious. Full of wholesome goodness that keeps the snacking at bay.
Joanna S.
This is my breakfast of champions!  It taste delicious, offers healthy ingredients, and fuels my body for the day!
Angela A.
Burton, OH
Convenient and delicious. Love to take these on the road for a quick snack. Usually have a few on hand
Meghan F.
Tastes great!!!!!!flavors are delicious. Goes great with vanilla almond milk and added fruit.......
Nicole V.
Lubbock, TX
Love these super convenient on the go packages. Great for days on the run or to keep in a gym bag.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
Great tasting cereal high fiber. Just add milk and go. I enjoy this cereal with almond milk.
Kristen M.
Full of flavor. Unexpected in a healthy cereal. Very good cereal to eat with milk.
Michele M.
Seattle, WA
These cups are so convenient for breakfast or afternoon snack at my desk. They taste great and so healthy! I eat these a few times a week. They are a pantry staple! I've been eating these cereal cups for awhile now, they're great! I will definitely buy again.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
These Kashi to go cereal packs are great. They are so convenient that I can throw them in my purse in the morning when I'm in a hurry. Sometimes I have them as a snack.