BY KASHI

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each see more...

Kate J.
Denver, CO
My go-to breakfast. Easy to grab and go on my way to work. I always keep stocked up on these, both at home and the office. It makes life easier to have breakfast already portioned out and ready to go. Not to mention, these are a nutritious breakfast that keep me full...while also being delicious.
Deborah B.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
This is a yummy and portable cereal I bring with me to work.ive been eating it for years from the big box but these are great for your bag.i also put it on in my yogurt
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love having my favorite cereal in a cup I can throw in my bag as I walk out the door. Unlike other cereals, I really feel full after eating Kashi GOLEAN. The protein in Kashi and not in other cereals makes a huge difference. I also appreciate the high fiber content. Its awesome when something that taste so good is actually GREAT for your body as well!
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love these individually wrapped cereal boxes. It makes portion controlling so much easier and you can take your breakfast with you to the office or school or wherever you are going. The goLean tastes better if you add fruit to it. I would buy it again.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
These cups are delicious and convenient. When you're in a hurry, they are perfect for grabbing and taking with you on the go. It is one of the healthiest quick meals out there. I highly recommend this cereal if you're looking for an easier, delicious meal!
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Love this product as I work and this is a great meal to take to work and eat before my day begins. I've bought this a few times at Wegmans. It is a little pricey but worth it for the ease and the great taste. These are healthy items to use for quick meals.
Andrea M.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love! This is probably my favorite cereal ever. The taste it on point. I love that it's high in protein -- that's mega points in my book. The price is good, and I like that is comes in single serve cups. It's perfect to take to work.
Robin G.
Charleston, SC
This cereal is perfect for anyone counting calories or looking to add fiber to their diet. These cups are convenient and priced well and they make it easy to be healthy while on-the-go. Priced moderately, I can honestly say I feel good about eating this product.
Kate N.
I bring these to work for something filling that's quick to make. You can feel confident that Kashi products are good for you and that your greeting awesome nutrition benefits from their products. Everything they make is good, but I really like these quick cereal cups.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I miss Kashi cereals now that I am gluten free. However, I still buy these cereal cups for my husband. He loves them for travel because he can be guaranteed a healthy breakfast or to keep in his workshop for a filling snack.