BY KASHI

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each see more...

Nadia S.
You really can't go wrong with this cereal. The original Go Lean has very little added sugar, is very high in fiber and protein, and STILL manages to taste good! It's not as sweet as the other varieties, but it's also much healthier for you. After eating it a couple of times you don't even notice how sweet/not sweet it is.
Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
These Kashi cups are great to go options for when you're on the run. They are also great to bring to work and you can have cereal conveniently when you arrive at a place. I think they could make them slightly larger and they would be even better. They are still packed with protein and good grains that make me feel healthy.
Sophia K.
While this is a healthy choice for a cereal and is definitely a lot more appetizing than some of the competition, this cereal is a little bit bland. It's nothing that a little fruit topping won't fix, but some of the other Kashi cereals are a lot more flavorful.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Filling, delicious, what can I say? I've always been a "hater" of Kashi, I have to confess - I always said they were too hipster and probably not great. Well I definitely ate (lol) my words. I've been converted! Kashi is seriously the best, and I won't buy anything else!!
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love Kashi products! Not only are they delicious but they are good for you too! My favorite breakfast cereal, and I even sometimes indulge in this go lean cereal as a snack later in the day! I also love to put it on top of my yogurt!
MJ M.
Great Neck, NY
I travel a lot for work and don't always have time to stop for breakfast before my meetings. This to go cereal is a life saver. It tastes great. I just wish the portion was a bit more for how much it costs.
Melissa C.
It's not so bad at all I'm typically not an oatmeal cereal person but I saw it at Whole Foods one day it's actually good with water it has flavor and kashi is a great heathy brand these cups are great on the go or for a snack at work
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
I love this cereal! Very healthy and great ingredients. Since I am always in the air, it's package works perfect for me, because I can take in my roller board anywhere I go. Perfect!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Very good hot cereal. It's very filling and many times I'm luck if I can eat it all (since oats and things like that swell.) It's great with your favorite fruit added in as extra too! If you don't like hot cereal though, I would say to pass. I would also not recommend a healthy cereal like this to anyone who needs to add sugar. It's sweetened just enough for taste but to still keep the healthy benefits. If you need to add more sugar, it would defeat the purpose and I would recommend just choosing a sugary cereal or pop tarts.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
My favorite breakfast cereal for sure. The high protein means it actually makes you feel full when you eat the recommended portion size. It really gives me the energy to get through my morning and it tastes great. When I eat a high protein breakfast like this, I find myself eating less throughout the day. I do try to wait for a coupon on sale and then stock up, since it's much more expensive than most breakfast cereals.