Kashi® GOLEAN Cereal uploaded by Brittany B.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi GOLEAN Cereal-in-a-Cup Crunchy fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puffs 1.6 oz each

Amanda C.
South Boston , MA
These Kashi cups are great to go options for when you're on the run. They are also great to bring to work and you can have cereal conveniently when you arrive at a place. I think they could make them slightly larger and they would be even better. They are still packed with protein and good grains that make me feel healthy.
Sophia K.
While this is a healthy choice for a cereal and is definitely a lot more appetizing than some of the competition, this cereal is a little bit bland. It's nothing that a little fruit topping won't fix, but some of the other Kashi cereals are a lot more flavorful.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Filling, delicious, what can I say? I've always been a "hater" of Kashi, I have to confess - I always said they were too hipster and probably not great. Well I definitely ate (lol) my words. I've been converted! Kashi is seriously the best, and I won't buy anything else!!
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
Love the Kashi Brand and think they do a great job at making healthy cereal still have a great flavor. Compared to alternatives this does have good flavor. I think this tastes great with berries in the morning. I would recommend to others! It is healthy.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
You have no idea how good this cereal is. And it's perfect for on the go! You can buy at any grocery store, or even sometimes I can find it at CVS. Go Lean is a guilt free snack or cereal in the morning that I am super satisfied with!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the oats in this product! Such a yummy cereal to eat as a snack or in the morning for breakfast. It is pretty healthy as well. Sometimes I even eat this without milk as a replacement for something unhealthy
MJ M.
Great Neck, NY
I travel a lot for work and don't always have time to stop for breakfast before my meetings. This to go cereal is a life saver. It tastes great. I just wish the portion was a bit more for how much it costs.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cereal because it's low in sugar and high in protein and fiber ! The value is great and not so pricey as I would think. I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone who loves eating healthy
Graziela C.
Humble
I love this cereal! Very healthy and great ingredients. Since I am always in the air, it's package works perfect for me, because I can take in my roller board anywhere I go. Perfect!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Very good hot cereal. It's very filling and many times I'm luck if I can eat it all (since oats and things like that swell.) It's great with your favorite fruit added in as extra too! If you don't like hot cereal though, I would say to pass. I would also not recommend a healthy cereal like this to anyone who needs to add sugar. It's sweetened just enough for taste but to still keep the healthy benefits. If you need to add more sugar, it would defeat the purpose and I would recommend just choosing a sugary cereal or pop tarts.