BY KASHI

Laura P.
The koshi golean bars are really good. It is a healthy fulfilling easy snack. They have nuts in them so my son can't eat them. I bought them at grocery store. They are not very expensive and worth the money. I would recommend these bars just to keep in your car as an easy snack
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
I love Kashi bars! Full of natural flavors and nuts. This one gives me energy and fuel to start my day or keep me going. Only downfall is that they could run pricier than other granola bars, but these are a lot better for you.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Such a delicious snack! I love how crunchy it is and it is healthy and nutritious! I feel like I am actuallt doing something good for my waistline by snack on this.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Kashi, all of their products I have tasted are very good. They are also a good healthy alternative for other protein bars.
Alex M.
Saugus, CA
I really enjoyed these and i usually don't enjoy crunchy bars. The mix of almonds and the dark chocolate are really good
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
I love the Kashi bars, they have enough protein and fiber that I find them more filling than many comparable brands.
Phil A.
Great for kids lunches or for a quick snack on the to, good in the morning on the way to work, and after the gym
Amanda F.
Aurora, OH
I haven't tried these but I have tried the cereal and I thinks it's so good! I literally eat a bowl every night
Amie P.
Buena Park
Great breakfast replacement for on the go meals! Great mixture of chocolate and peanut butter flavors.
Mel D.
East Elmhurst, NY
These are a delicious and healthy snack for that 2 pm chocolate craving! Dark chocolate really hits the spot.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
Where can i buy these? I have not been able to find them anywhere..
Amanda M.