BY KASHI

Kashi Golden Maple Brown Instant Oatmeal: Nothing artificial More for your heart Kosher see more...

Courtney F.
Buffalo, NY
Staple in my life. Every morning i have one packet and am full until lunch. Super easy & convenient, especially since i am not much of a morning person.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Very tasty. Great alternative to Quaker. Organic ingredients, no added sugar, no artificial flavors, real maple flavor. I feel so much better when I eat this oatmeal and I actually feel like it gives me energy! If you love maple oatmeal you need to give these a try!
reylynn c.
These is such a good healthy oat meal for everybody it taste so good with almond milk if your not a big eater for breakfast this should be your go to meal
Nikki K.
Wheeling, WV
Great high fiber choice for breakfast. Comes in a variety of flavors so that you don't have to eat the same thing every morning!
C H.
Warwick, RI
I did a really high hopes for this oatmeal however I found it to be quite gloopy and almost gelatinous which was unfortunate
CHELSEA H.
Simi Valley, CA
Delish oatmeal that isn't overly sweet! I usually get it at target or sprouts! Easy to make in the morning!
Ashlee C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The oatmeal is a great breakfast option that really fills you up. There's just a touch of sweetness.
Nicole I.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This oatmeal is delicious! Make it with my coffee in the morning. Not a bad price either.