Kashi GO® Original

by Kashi

This is the one that inspired a whole line of tasty cereals delivering the power of protein and fiber at the breakfast table. Kashi GO® Original is a sweetened mix of crunchy fiber twigs, crispy soy protein grahams, and honey-toasted whole grain puffs. In

Does it taste good ? I see my brother it all the time and it reminds me of dog food lol [user:mareyal]
Is this like granola?
Me encanta proporciona buena energía y es de agradable sabor
Start your review of Kashi GO® Original!
How would you rate this product?
Even though I gave this cereal 5/5, I can still admit that it's really lacking in flavor. I don't think it tastes like cardboard but it certainly doesn't taste like much of anything. If your diet is low-sugar/sweetener though, I don't think it'll be a problem for you.I really love this cereal because it's not full of sugar and has 13g of protein per serving. This cereal coupled with sliced banana for added sweetness keeps me full until lunch and doesn't leave me feeling icky like a lot of processed cereals do.
Deltona
I love having cereal in the morning but don't want to miss out on protein. So this is the perfect addition, it has a nice crunch and just enough sweetness. Perfect for weekdays when you don't have a ton of time
Raleigh, NC
Great healthy cereal. I love the taste of the entire kashi line cereal. The calorie content is good for those who are dieting. Good with yogurt as well as milk. You can get at Costco too which is great
Decatur, MI
I absolutely love the cereal. It taste so good. It is good for me. It fills me up. It is very healthy. I can eat it all times the day. The only con is I run out too fast.
Bothell, WA
Always my go to cereal for a hearty and healthy breakfast choice. It has a very high percentage of protein, if you're looking for that and also consists of complex carbs and fiber that can helps increase your satiety and keeps you full for a long period throughout the day.
Tahoe City, CA
this cereal with almond milk is incredible. Just this to have a good enough breakfast.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this granola. It is so delicious and crunchy. I eat it every day for breakfast.
Love that these cereals have less sugar and are of a more natural ingredients. We believe is ingredients being produced in more earth friendly ways and feel this product delivers that.
La Crescenta, CA
Packed full of fiber and protein (12grams/serving). The fiber makes this cereal amazingly filling and it is great for getting in that little bit of extra protein as a vegetarian. Not to mention, this cereal is pretty low calorie which is great to maintain fitness goals. Perfect for a quick bite anytime of day!
New York
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is my favorite cereal to eat when trying to eat healthy. It fills you up, tastes good and has 12gs of protein.