Kashi® Go Lean® Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Plant-Powered Bars 8-1.59 oz. Bars uploaded by Elisa R.

BY KASHI

A synergistic combination of nuts, seeds, whole grains and legumes for powerful nutrition and amazing taste. see more...

• How's the taste and texture of these bars? Does it stick to your ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
This was a pretty good snack as a pick me up without making me feel sluggish or gross afterwards. The dark chocolate was prominent in my bar, so it may not be for you if you aren't a big fan. Though I'm not sure there's the same amount in each bar so it might be hit and miss. If they were a little cheaper I'd buy them all the time!
Elisa R.
I love chocolate! Kashi is my go to brand for cereals and bars. I am more conscious of what I eat and I love that this uses fair trade chocolate. I am not too thrilled with the amount of sodium in the bars, but other than that, the flavor is great! I keep this in my purse for an emergency snack!
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I really love this bar! I buy it in the cafeteria at work for a between meals snack. I love the chewy, fruit texture combined with the chocolate flavor and the nuts. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Cami H.
So awesome! High protein, good fats. Sugar is a little high (9g) but better than having fake stuff. I love that they're vegan and GF for people with restrictions. Highly recommend
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These are amazing! They satisfy my sweet tooth but don't have  a lot of sugar and they have a good amount of protein. I wish they were cheaper but they are worth it
Megan W.
Gulf Shores, AL
Greta on the go alternative to a sugary treat. Tastes great and is great for you
Samantha W.
Great filling snacks for people on the go i live the hint of fruit in these bars.
Candice W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love the Kashi Powered Bars, they taste great and are a healthy snack. I am conscious about making healthy food choices and these leave me feeling great about my snack decisions.
Felicia D.
republic, missouri
These are so yummy and great on the go. When I know finding a meal will be hard for the gf girl, I throw one of these in my purse.
Alyssa F.
Tasty, the chocolate was good- but a little too crunchy. (Hard) could have been softer. Overall taste was good though, if you like super crunchy bars.
Lorraine P.
How's the taste and texture of these bars? Does it stick to your teeth? Overly chewy?