Kashi® Go Lean® Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Plant-Powered Bars 8-1.59 oz. Bars uploaded by Elisa R.

BY KASHI

A synergistic combination of nuts, seeds, whole grains and legumes for powerful nutrition and amazing taste. see more...

• How's the taste and texture of these bars? Does it stick to your ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I love dark chocolate and when I found these bars I was pleasantly surprised with how good they tasted. I eat these on a regular basis in the afternoon for a great energy pick me up and they are not only good but healthy. I always recommend them to my friends at work when they are feeling kinda drowsy close to the end of the day.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
I love these bars! They are easy to grab for a snack or for breakfast on the go. They are loaded with healthy protein (instead of soy protein isolate) and taste yummy too! I usually eat it with a banana in the morning for breakfast and it really keeps me full until lunch!
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
These are delicious, filling, and healthy. They are great for breakfast when I'm not really hungry, or for a snack in class when I don't have time for a full meal. They satisfy my sweet tooth without being super unhealthy. Frequent buyer and don't plan on stopping.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
If there's salt, dark chocolate and nuts in something, I'm all for it. Although this is not my first pick due to the mediocre nutrition value, they are good to keep around for a treat or an emergency snack. They are delicious and I would totally recommend them.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Allendale, MI
These are one of my favorite brands of granola bars. Not only are they plant based, but the flavors of the dark chocolate and salty nuts is super fulfilling and the protein keeps you full for a long time. One of my favorites to just throw in my purse and go.
Sonia N.
Sonia N.
When you're running on empty or simply need a quick energy burst, these are the perfect go-to power bar. I keep two or more in my bag at all times. I love that they are made made real ingredients, none of that artificial additives.
Jen J.
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
These are okay. I mean they're definitely not bad, but also not that amazing. I'm big on reading ingredients and I decided maybe this would be worth the sugar and sodium. I'm not too sure it is. Would I buy again? Ehh maybe
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really great value. These are super health and give you a little energy. I eat one every morning for breakfast. They aren't something I have to feel guilty about but they definitely fill me up. I'll continue to buy these!
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BARS, when i went to colorado last summer and hiked every single day, i had these with me at all times, they taste so good and make you feel even better! i recommend these to everyone
teonee L.
teonee L.
Downey, CA
I love anything with chia seeds, it fills you up, and I'm addicted to dark chocolate so this is a great combo for me. These keep me full during the morning if I forget to eat and they're not too salty.
Lorraine P.
Lorraine P.
How's the taste and texture of these bars? Does it stick to your teeth? Overly chewy?