Kashi® Go Lean® Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Plant-Powered Bars 8-1.59 oz. Bars uploaded by Elisa R.

BY KASHI

A synergistic combination of nuts, seeds, whole grains and legumes for powerful nutrition and amazing taste. see more...

• How's the taste and texture of these bars? Does it stick to your ...1 Answers
Hiram V.
Waterbury
My favourite granolas.  The main reason is for to my diet and needs.  The fiber is the right amount and the carbs and sugar are not over the top.  Others have way too much sugar or carbs are to high. The taste and texture keeps me coming back.  Kashi is my favorite
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
This was a pretty good snack as a pick me up without making me feel sluggish or gross afterwards. The dark chocolate was prominent in my bar, so it may not be for you if you aren't a big fan. Though I'm not sure there's the same amount in each bar so it might be hit and miss. If they were a little cheaper I'd buy them all the time!
Elisa R.
I love chocolate! Kashi is my go to brand for cereals and bars. I am more conscious of what I eat and I love that this uses fair trade chocolate. I am not too thrilled with the amount of sodium in the bars, but other than that, the flavor is great! I keep this in my purse for an emergency snack!
Anna M.
Kashi Power Bars are great and keep you feeling full all day long! I like to have the bar during breakfast to hold me over until lunch. I love the dark chocolate and nuts combination. I would recommend to a friend and share with a friend as well!!!
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I really love this bar! I buy it in the cafeteria at work for a between meals snack. I love the chewy, fruit texture combined with the chocolate flavor and the nuts. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Cami H.
So awesome! High protein, good fats. Sugar is a little high (9g) but better than having fake stuff. I love that they're vegan and GF for people with restrictions. Highly recommend
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These are amazing! They satisfy my sweet tooth but don't have  a lot of sugar and they have a good amount of protein. I wish they were cheaper but they are worth it
Jennifer P.
I love dark chocolate and when I found these bars I was pleasantly surprised with how good they tasted. I eat these on a regular basis in the afternoon for a great energy pick me up and they are not only good but healthy. I always recommend them to my friends at work when they are feeling kinda drowsy close to the end of the day.
Kourtney S.
I love these bars! They are easy to grab for a snack or for breakfast on the go. They are loaded with healthy protein (instead of soy protein isolate) and taste yummy too! I usually eat it with a banana in the morning for breakfast and it really keeps me full until lunch!
Sarah J.
If there's salt, dark chocolate and nuts in something, I'm all for it. Although this is not my first pick due to the mediocre nutrition value, they are good to keep around for a treat or an emergency snack. They are delicious and I would totally recommend them.
Lorraine P.
How's the taste and texture of these bars? Does it stick to your teeth? Overly chewy?