Kashi Go Lean Kashi GoLean Cereal, 1.6 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Brittany L.

BY KASHI

Kashi GoLean Cereal: Low fat 8g whole grain or more per serving Kosher see more...

Jenn M.
Great cereal for those who are busy. I keep them at my desk at work and have a quick breakfast when I'm running late. This is the one cereal my husband's diet coach recommended. It keeps those pesky cravings at bay while deliver great nutrition and convenience.
Mackenzie M.
Menomonee Falls
Love the Kashi Brand and think they do a great job at making healthy cereal still have a great flavor. Compared to alternatives this does have good flavor. I think this tastes great with berries in the morning. I would recommend to others! It is healthy.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
You have no idea how good this cereal is. And it's perfect for on the go! You can buy at any grocery store, or even sometimes I can find it at CVS. Go Lean is a guilt free snack or cereal in the morning that I am super satisfied with!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the oats in this product! Such a yummy cereal to eat as a snack or in the morning for breakfast. It is pretty healthy as well. Sometimes I even eat this without milk as a replacement for something unhealthy
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cereal because it's low in sugar and high in protein and fiber ! The value is great and not so pricey as I would think. I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone who loves eating healthy
Storm E.
One of my favorite quick breakfast options! This combined with some soy or almond milk is absolutely delicious. Very thankful that they serve these in military defacs. A good portion and easily travel ready.
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
I adore this cereal, and love this convenient packaging. This cereal is so filling, and is my favorite by Kashi. It feels like I'm eating super healthy, but I still enjoy it.
Brittany L.
Saltillo, MS
I really love the go lean cereal it healthy without tasting healthy I eat mine with almond milk and really enjoy the textures it doesnt get soggy easy like most cereals ive eaten before. I highly recommend you try this at least one!
Samantha A.
Great for on the go to eat even as a snack!!! I like the pre portioned containers and it's easy to stuff in my bag and head out the door! I recommend this product and the whole brand really rocks! Invest (:
Lauren D.
Love that these are portable and easy to use! This makes eating a healthy breakfast, consistently easy to do. Love to use these at the office.