BY KASHI

Plant-Powered BarsA synergistic combination of nuts, seeds, whole grains and legumes for powerful nutrition and amazing taste. see more...

Em B.
Really enjoy these because they are not too sweet. I also like how soft and chewy they are. I like to have one of these for breakfast on the way to work in the morning occasionally.
Jennifer T.
I got these because I love Kashi and I love baklava! These tasted pretty decent. They are a nice small snack for on the go, or if you need a small snack for hikes or blood sugar. I liked them!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
These are really good. Not as good as baklava, but I don't usually eat dessert for breakfast. Nice chewy texture with a sweet honey and nuttiness like the real thing only better for you.
Jessica G.
I love this bar as a breakfast that is fast and gets me going in the morning or as a quick snack to hold me over. It is light, tasty, super healthy, and filling. I don't have to feel guilty about this sweet snack! I would definitely recommend this bar!
Marilyn N.
Honey AND pecan?! Two of my favorite combination! These are so tasty that I can't just eat one
Aubrey H.
Utica, NY
This product is great if you're looking for something fast easy and delicious in the morning!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are so delicious! I picked them up on a whim and have been buying them ever since.
hana h.
Albertville , AL
They are ok. dry but edible and not too expensive they are healthy too early found